Premier League 2014/15

banana

TV dictates the kick off times, so the same question still applies - Why didn't they put Everton v Man City on instead of Palace v Spurs?

The picks are made well in advance and there's also a limit to how many times a team can be shown so those will have been big factors.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Liverpool played really well today. Not spectacular, like they wish they could, but as a team they did things right. They closed down the Sunderland players really well, didn't give them a second on the ball, meanwhile Sunderland were the opposite, they were slow, gave the Liverpool players far too much time to pick their passes, and didn't look comfortable in possession at all.

Looking forward to seeing a couple of incidents on Match of the Day, mostly involving Lazar Markovic it has to be said.

I know Leiva is being touted to go to Italy this month, I fucking hope it doesn't happen.He strolled that match today. He was outstanding.

Liverpool's spending this summer was shocking; only Lallana, Can, Moreno, Manquillo and Markovic have shown signs of quality.

One defeat in 13. Lucas hasn't played one of the last 13 games. If they sell him this window it'll be one of the worst decisions Liverpool have made in recent times.

Liverpool's spending this summer was shocking; only Lallana, Can, Moreno, Manquillo and Markovic have shown signs of quality.

One defeat in 13. Lucas hasn't played one of the last 13 games. If they sell him this window it'll be one of the worst decisions Liverpool have made in recent times.

Apparently Lucas is off to Inter

Thought Palace played well and on balance deserved the win.

Really gutsy performance.

Hope they stay up.

I think MotD have done a good job of highlighting dives this season but I think they got it wrong for Palace's spot-kick today

There was one angle shown during the match footage rather than during the summarising that showed there wasn't any contact and that the Palace player dived ... a rather an over-dramatic dive it has to be said !

Nice to see Scotty Arfield score again, good goal !

Archived