Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raheem Sterling has been given a holiday?!

He has probably played far more football than he should have at his age. Largely due to Rodgers' horrific Summer transfer window and England's World Cup embarrassment. Throw in the "young English player media hype machine" and suddenly he's expected to be the saviour for club and country.

He probably is at risk of "burning out", his pace seems to be his main asset from what I've seen. Of the fellow "future of English football" superstars I'd imagine Barkley will achieve more as Martinez appears to be managing him well, in a similar way that Everton eased Rooney in when he was a youngster. I can see Sterling being another Aaron Lennon type to be honest.

Sunderland look very poor.

Sunderland under Poyet are bizarre. I'm still not entirely sure how they weren't relegated last season and can see them doing something similar again. A few stinking performances then they'll go to Old Trafford and win 3-0 or something.

Sunderland were mince. Fans didn't seem happy where I was sitting. Blatant penalty as well, Coutinho and Markovic ran the show, but Liverpool were poor too, didn't push for more goals when they really should have.

Sunderland look very poor.

I had the game on in the background but every time I looked up Sunderland were in the Liverpool half - and that was with 10 men.

He's picking up results is wee Brendan but the fans cannie be happy with hanging on against 10-man Sunderland.

And just in case Supras is still browsing - I thought Balotelli looked pretty lively when he came on. Threw himself about a bit but there didn't seem to be much support.

I had the game on in the background but every time I looked up Sunderland were in the Liverpool half - and that was with 10 men.

He's picking up results is wee Brendan but the fans cannie be happy with hanging on against 10-man Sunderland.

And just in case Supras is still browsing - I thought Balotelli looked pretty lively when he came on. Threw himself about a bit but there didn't seem to be much support.

I always get the feeling that with Balotelli he just needs a couple of goals to boost the confidence and he will go on a decent bit of form.

I always get the feeling that with Balotelli he just needs a couple of goals to boost the confidence and he will go on a decent bit of form.

Doesn't help that he has an absolutely shite and under performing team around him

Kane's been pretty quiet so far, Palace are doing pretty well to frustrate Spurs in a shite game. Palace will probably win 1-0 completely against the run of play.

I know bugger all about football :lol: Offside though.

Archived