Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal rumoured to be interested in Chris Smalling. :lol:

That'll definitely sort out their defensive woes.

I find it astounding that teams as rich as Arsenal, Man U and Spurs can go into a season with such obvious glaring deficiencies in their squads.

Rumoured nothing, they wanted cash plus smalling for vermaelan (sp) in the summer

Arsenal rumoured to be interested in Chris Smalling. :lol:

That'll definitely sort out their defensive woes.

I find it astounding that teams as rich as Arsenal, Man U and Spurs can go into a season with such obvious glaring deficiencies in their squads.

Arsenal are also after Vlad Chiriches and Younes Kaboul. :thumbsdown Though I would rather have any of them at centre-half than Monreal.

In your opinion (BTW What a stupid user name). Many people think the Arsenal success story will continue this season. This thread will bite you in the beard come spring time when were top on merit.

As an Arsenal fan, I think our chances of finishing top are slim now, this season (unless Chelsea and Man.City go through a terrible run of form). Although, a fit squad and some defensive signings (decent ones of that), there's no reason Arsenal can't make a great push for the title next season.

That's surely McKee and not PB?

McKees one is something think MJ92B or something, he's going down a more subtle approach though.

Also, its funny to read rumours sections of Sky Sports with the story about Arsenal targeting Smalling just above a story that Pique wants to leave Barcelona. Could just imagine Wenger sitting looking at it...

use-your-brain-gif.gif

How long do your 5-a-side games last for ?

Anywhere between an hour and an hour and a half. The pitch usually isn't booked after our game.

But thanks for the specific question.

Archived