Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QPR on tv again? Seems like they are always on tv, for an unglamorous side near the foot of the table it's odd they are shown so much.

Loftus Road is probably a stones throw from Sky HQ or something. Don't have to cart all the TV equipment shite up and down the country as much.

He will be, but if you'd offered him a point before the game I bet he'd have taken it. It's another difficult game without defeat, without their 2 first-choice strikers. Decent result for them.

It is, and this isn't really a league title race this season.

Chelsea will win by 10 points minimum. It's just a season to see if they can match The Invincibles. No will be the answer.

Chelsea are so far ahead of the rest it's scary.

Chelsea seemed to stop going for it after they went 1 up, sort of serves them right

Agreed. In complete control and decided to sit on 1-0. That's what can happen.

Man U have serious problems. So far behind Chelsea in more or less every area of the pitch.

I think Chelsea are the best team but don't think the gulf is as scary as you are making it out. Liverpool are well off, Arsenal are having a poor season but City will still give them a run for their money. Man utd and City will throw money at the problem until they catch up with Chelsea, Utd are doing what Chelsea and City did over the years and make massive signings but it will take time to gel and to get rid of the deadwood. Chelsea need another striker, if Costa suffered a long term injury Drogba at 36 probably isn't the answer.

Eto scores Everton's third. Naismith does what most players do and boots the ball back into the net only for it to come out and wack the keeper on the head. :lol:

AND ANOTHER!

QPR on tv again? Seems like they are always on tv, for an unglamorous side near the foot of the table it's odd they are shown so much.

Good laugh watching them slide towards relegation again and get hit with a fine from the football league

I think Chelsea are the best team but don't think the gulf is as scary as you are making it out. Liverpool are well off, Arsenal are having a poor season but City will still give them a run for their money. Man utd and City will throw money at the problem until they catch up with Chelsea, Utd are doing what Chelsea and City did over the years and make massive signings but it will take time to gel and to get rid of the deadwood. Chelsea need another striker, if Costa suffered a long term injury Drogba at 36 probably isn't the answer.

Don't think teams will necessarily be able to throw money at the problem. Chelsea's team looks brilliantly balanced, Matic and Fabregas behind Hazard, Oscar, Costa etc seem to suit each other perfectly. Not sure it'll be quite as easy as HB thinks but they'll win the league fairly undramatically I think.

Monday Night Football and Villa don't really go well.

Never mind, still sitting in a boozer in Shepherd's Bush, first trip to Loftus Road. UTV.

Home of the UK's most enthusiastic continuity announcer:

Aye they've got a fine balance alright and no department that they are weak in. Very impressed with Matic he is a typical Mourinho player.

Not sure i will even bother watching QPR game tonight, might be one of those games that surprises but most likely be shit

Don't think teams will necessarily be able to throw money at the problem. Chelsea's team looks brilliantly balanced, Matic and Fabregas behind Hazard, Oscar, Costa etc seem to suit each other perfectly. Not sure it'll be quite as easy as HB thinks but they'll win the league fairly undramatically I think.

one thing chelsea have going for them as well is that the majority of their ideal starting 11 are young enough to be together for another 3-4 years, the only real replacements they'll need are for terry and in a couple of years ivanovic

hazard, oscar, costa, willan, matic, hell even cahill is only 28, mourinho most likely wont have to spend big on lots of players for a good few seasons now, probably find he'll make one or two big purchases every summer and thats it (unless an absolute bargain comes along)

Nothing to do with the usual "best league in the world" arguments because it's the same for any league but it amazes me that there's sufficient interest to broadcast QPR v Aston Villa, you couldn't pay me to sit though it.

Anything is better than bloody eastenders!!

Archived