Heart of Midlothian 2014-

6 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Toby is a dug's name, and that's that. I1HSXNh.png

My dug's name is Welsby, after the great 80s football TV anchor, Elton. I wouldn't insult the wee man by calling him fucking Toby!

IMG-20200123-WA0022.thumb.jpeg.540bf7cc9d3f3771b3f5351e536de196.jpeg

Toby, being short for Tobias - a popular Jewish name that literally translates to “God is good” in Hebrew. So it stands to reason why so many of our Jambo chums are displaying such undue distaste towards it. 

I just hope the Hearts singing section are wrong about Stendelbottom, otherwise the poor boy is in for a torrid time at Tynecastle.

Edited by Austinho

Toby, being short for Tobias - a popular Jewish name that literally translates to “God is good” in Hebrew. So it stands to reason why so many of our Jambo chums are displaying such undue distaste towards it. 
I just hope the Hearts singing section are wrong about Stendelbottom, otherwise the poor boy is in for a torrid time at Tynecastle.

IMG_2174.jpg

3 hours ago, Austinho said:

giphy (1).gif

7 hours ago, Dele said:

Wonderful. Let's hope he re-enacts this and St Mirren's couple of year drastically punching above their weight comes to an end. 

Big team found.

Have watched Dundee last night,  I can safely say you lot will be lucky to stay in the Championship this season. 

4 hours ago, Austinho said:

It's actually a Greek name translated from Hebrew, much like Michael or Jesus or uh... Daniel, as well as countless others. That doesn't make it a "Jewish" name. So as well as this being shite patter, it's also wrong.greggy.png

I could get behind a midfield enforcer call Tobias, by the way.quitegood.png

Edited by DC92

really good signing if he is similar than  2 years ago, but I think the troubles arent lack of qualitiy or goals, uche, walker, washington, naismith, meshino etc etc should be more than enough for fighting to the top 6

the main problem is mental, and the signing politicy of LC, more than 30 players in 3 years, and the young jambos must play over them.... awesome

To quote Stendel, “our top scorer has 3 goals. That’s not enough for any team in the league”
We’ve definitely signed too many inept players over the past 3 years but our immediate concern is getting off the foot of the table, a good goal scorer will help us do that - hopefully Boyce can do that.
We have got rid of some of the players who have got us where we are, and can work on that further in summer