Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Physio would report to the club doctor I would guess, certainly not a coach / under 21 manager. Still thought it’d be both or neither sacked. Doesn’t really matter though.

Seniority, innit. Coaching staff is held to a higher standard than players and support staff. 

2 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Seniority, innit. Coaching staff is held to a higher standard than players and support staff. 

Always thought if it was true that it was a bit rich from Levin considering part of the reason he left the first time was he was pumping one of our sponsors and left his wife to move to the midlands with her.

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

It’s strange that the physio wasn’t sacked but he was.

She was baw sacked. 

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Was the physio in question braw?

She was until you find out John Broon shagged her.

Edited by Dele

1 hour ago, Eric said:

This was funny back in 2017.  Up there with the Cathro laptop chat

Still fresh compared to posting pictures of bad football managers in response to every single vacancy that pops up.

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Always thought if it was true that it was a bit rich from Levin considering part of the reason he left the first time was he was pumping one of our sponsors and left his wife to move to the midlands with her.

Imagine having an affair with Craig Levein.

I know that St Mirren fans see JR thru rose tinted gogs, i think he would be an excellent fit for the Jambos.

So obviously i hope it's no him...  
I'm not so sure tbh.

Worked wonders with ourselves and Alloa but has no managerial experience in our top flight. Could be a risky one (like all appointments). Was a bit conservative with Sunderland, like CL at Hearts, not sure the Jambos want that brand of football again.