Heart of Midlothian 2014-

15 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Jordan Henderson got injured after half an hour

Or am I missing a subtext?

Jordan Henderson is a limited footballer. But I'd find a space for him in our midfield!

No subtext. Fed up with Levein's slot machine gambling approach to hiring firing and selections. Wish Ann was as trigger happy.

Jordan Henderson is a limited footballer. But I'd find a space for him in our midfield!
No subtext. Fed up with Levein's slot machine gambling approach to hiring firing and selections. Wish Ann was as trigger happy.

I must be missing something here

You’d find a place for Henderson in midfield, Levein found a place for Henderson in midfield,

You wouldn’t have pitched Meshino in straight away. Levein didn’t put him in the starting line up.

There are plenty of Levein’s decisions to complain about but this seems an odd one.

Was listening to Levein's pre-match interview on Sportsound while driving to the game yesterday - Levein said he'd signed Meshino because Hearts fans like players who dribble and shoot.
I'd no idea Levein knew that. 

[emoji23] “an attacking player? Oh fucksake ok, if it appeases the punters then fine.”

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I must be missing something here

You’d find a place for Henderson in midfield, Levein found a place for Henderson in midfield,

You wouldn’t have pitched Meshino in straight away. Levein didn’t put him in the starting line up.

There are plenty of Levein’s decisions to complain about but this seems an odd one.

Sorry, Top Cat. It was a poor piss-take of your muddling Jordan Henderson and Euan Henderson

42 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Was he really that bad? Seen that he scored a few at the weekend and found it bizarre he had left.

No pace, no movement. Just sort of...there. A bit like Mallan at the Hibs, in that if you give him space and the ball 30 yards out he'll probably score, but can't do anything else. A field goal kicker.

5 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

I see a few other people over the weekend cancelling their direct debits. 

Not that it’ll make a difference. He’ll see out his contract before we bring in Andy Kirk instead. 

As I've said elsewhere, protesting against Ann Budge by delaying her departure as owner is some absolute galaxy brain shit.

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

No pace, no movement. Just sort of...there. A bit like Mallan at the Hibs, in that if you give him space and the ball 30 yards out he'll probably score, but can't do anything else. A field goal kicker.

As I've said elsewhere, protesting against Ann Budge by delaying her departure as owner is some absolute galaxy brain shit.

I can see the reasoning behind it. People are clearly unhappy with the situation and feel like this is the only way for the hierarchy at Hearts is going to do something about it.

As I've said elsewhere, we're being held back by a Chair who doesn't know how to run a football club. 

2 hours ago, Eckauskas said:

I can see the reasoning behind it. People are clearly unhappy with the situation and feel like this is the only way for the hierarchy at Hearts is going to do something about it.

As I've said elsewhere, we're being held back by a Chair who doesn't know how to run a football club. 

Aye I'm no going to ridicule folk doing it (outside of pointing out it's no that clever), at least it makes them feel like they're doing something. It's the arseholes that are sitting with their fingers in their ears that I'm losing patience with. (Though obviously due to location that is literally my own fault for going on JKB)