Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Also, if Hearts sell - does the money go to Budge or the Foundation of Hearts? Sell a player for £1m and it goes a long way to fan ownership. Surely Anne wouldn't get the cash for herself?

The money goes to Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Come on, HH. You can do better than this.

Obviously they aren't. Bit strange nobody is in for them though considering the amount of players interesting clubs down south and they could be snapped up for peanuts.

Any chance of having a normal footballng discussion instead of bringing kickback patter into it?

Any chance you could come to the point?

If you look through most of my comments I enjoy a football discussion. I treated your first post with the disdain it deserved.

We don't have to sell them now, we couldn't afford to lose them last year as it would've meant playing 16 year olds instead! We can now tie our talent up on contracts that suit Hearts.

Same question could be asked of the hibs youngsters? Rumoured to be available for sweeties but no buyers?

You don't have to sell them, of course not. But if they are as good as some Jambos proclaim why are no clubs in for them? Holt to Forest is the closest it's got.

You only have to look at the Falkirk, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd youngsters that have been tempted down south. Adam King aside nobody for the Gorgie Galaticos.

Could it perhaps be a little bit of over rating?

Hibs younsters Stanton aside are shite.

The money goes to Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Come on, HH. You can do better than this.

Is that Heart of Midlothian owned by Budge?

I'm honestly asking the question. If the club sell a player does that make it easier for fan ownership?

Adam King to Swansea was closer.

He wasn't a first team player though.

List of clubs in for the current hearts first team squad who are the future and that many think will take them up.................................................

List of clubs in for the current hearts first team squad who are the future and that many think will take them up.................................................

Do you c***s never learn?

He was - not that would make any difference to your point - which is?

Is that Heart of Midlothian owned by Budge?

I'm honestly asking the question. If the club sell a player does that make it easier for fan ownership?

Yes, but she won't personally profit as you're trying to suggest.

Probably. Money we aren't budgeting for coming in will obviously help; it'll allow more monthly DD to be directed to paying Budge back.

He was - not that would make any difference to your point - which is?

My point is the hearts young players are not as good as a lot of you think otherwise any club would be after them. No clubs are after the hearts young players yet Fulton just moved just down South from Falkirk.

Many 1st team games did he play again?

Yes, but she won't personally profit as you're trying to suggest.

Probably. Money we aren't budgeting for coming in will obviously help; it'll allow more monthly DD to be directed to paying Budge back.

I'm not suggesting that mate. I'm asking if the FOH and the club have been transparent enough to clarify?

If Budge was to profit, I guarantee some of the support, who even smashed cash into them would go "fair enough she saved the club so she deserves it" which would be madness considering it's meant to be all focussed on fans ownership.

Has Ian Murray no clarified that yet considering CL's masterplan is to develop players and managers to move on for profit?

Fair enough.

Edited by BFTB

My point is the hearts young players are not as good as a lot of you think otherwise any club would be after them. No clubs are after the hearts young players yet Fulton just moved just down South from Falkirk.

Many 1st team games did he play again?

International recognition seems to point to these lads certainly being good for their age group. I reckon at least 3 of them will make the club money in transfer fees and another couple will become established first team players with us long term. Not a bad return and quite lucky with the timing for us.