Heart of Midlothian 2014-

It's amazing how much shite Levein has assembled for the budget that will be at his disposal, particularly midfield to front. 

I had seen that Clare quite a few times on TV and always thought he was awful until I seen him live on Wednesday in his new role and he's even worse. 

Could any Jambos give any updates on the progress of Daniel Baur? Saw that he'd had made his 1st team debut, then had a loan spell with Albion Rovers and nothing since. Thought he was quite highly regarded within the club at one point.

Released, injured, general thoughts on him as a player?

9 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Could any Jambos give any updates on the progress of Daniel Baur? Saw that he'd had made his 1st team debut, then had a loan spell with Albion Rovers and nothing since. Thought he was quite highly regarded within the club at one point.

Released, injured, general thoughts on him as a player?

Don't recall hearing him being injured - seems that he's just not developed or progressed - just played a few games, then fell out of it - don't think he played many games for Albion, and hasn't been anywhere near the first team since he returned. 

Currently on loan to Bonnyyrigg Rose for the last year of his contract - doesn't look like he's going to make it. 

Edited by paranoid android

16 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Hertz Sheep game will be a fascinating one, should be on Sky and not Sevco but this is the weege goldfish bowl of Scottish fitba. The natives in Gorgie are certainly getting restless re Levein. Can see a few irate locals storming the barricades should McInnes hump em.

Nah think it will be the Ross County game at Tynecastle lose or draw that with a poor performance and there will be carnage.

8 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Nah think it will be the Ross County game at Tynecastle lose or draw that with a poor performance and there will be carnage.

I think he'll get a point vs County, although going by East Fife and Stenny could be a defeat which will likely mean 0 points from 3 openers as he won't get anything at Celtic Park. That  scenario plays out the Hamilton home game could be Levein's Alamo. 

6 hours ago, Neilly said:

It's amazing how much shite Levein has assembled for the budget that will be at his disposal, particularly midfield to front. 

I had seen that Clare quite a few times on TV and always thought he was awful until I seen him live on Wednesday in his new role and he's even worse. 

As well as being underwhelmed by Michael Smith as a player, I actually quite like like Sean Clare. There. I've said it.

5 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

As well as being underwhelmed by Michael Smith as a player, I actually quite like like Sean Clare. There. I've said it.

Michael Smith is one of the few excellent signings that Levein has made, rarely a 10/10 but even rarer does he actually have a poor game. Surprised there are Hearts fans that don't actually rate him.

I blow hot and cold with Sean Clare but my overriding opinion is that he is a lazy b*****d that thinks he is above playing at this level, no doubt there's a player in there but he's a passenger for most games with little impact.

In my opinion...of course!

I think he'll get a point vs County, although going by East Fife and Stenny could be a defeat which will likely mean 0 points from 3 openers as he won't get anything at Celtic Park. That  scenario plays out the Hamilton home game could be Levein's Alamo. 

I think you meant “Waterloo”

25 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Anyway

An out of sorts, vulnerable Hearts side needing a good result against proper opposition to calm things down and stop the panic setting in.

Sounds like a job for Aberdeen

Steady on with vino, topcat. It's a school night.

10 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Anyway

An out of sorts, vulnerable Hearts side needing a good result against proper opposition to calm things down and stop the panic setting in.

Sounds like a job for Aberdeen

You know fine well how this works. You let us win at Pittodrie, we let you win at Tynecastle. Don't try and rock the boat.