Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Neil McFarlane wasn't a shit player. 

Utterly shat all over Brellier as a player, and half of Tynecastle couldn't get that hammer thrower's cock in their mouth quick enough. "Le Juge" ffs. :lol:

11 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Neil McFarlane wasn't a shit player. 

Yeah I wasn't referring to the Neil MacFarlane post.

I'm a big fan of the standing ovation he received on his final appearance when he punted the ball back to Craig Gordon from the centre circle. And his only goal coming from a tackle a yard out.

Edited by Darren

8 hours ago, Darren said:

Yeah I wasn't referring to the Neil MacFarlane post.

I'm a big fan of the standing ovation he received on his final appearance when he punted the ball back to Craig Gordon from the centre circle. And his only goal coming from a tackle a yard out.

That's all right then. 

Utterly shat all over Brellier as a player, and half of Tynecastle couldn't get that hammer thrower's cock in their mouth quick enough. "Le Juge" ffs. :lol:

Le Juge broke legs, mr burns broke my will to live. My overriding memory of macfarlane was us defending a corner, having the chance to counter and he turned back towards our own goal, in to trouble, and got tackled. Had whoever it was went on to score my head would have exploded. Macfarlane was one of those that allowed others around him to play though

That's Edwards away, right enough: https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/edwards-burton-bound

I'm strangely annoyed at this - not that we're losing an ordinary player - that's a good thing, obviously - it's the whole year-long saga - couldn't see the sense in signing him in the first place -  then he's sent on loan - then he gets sent back - then he gradually gets into the team, and knocks his pan in in every shift - actually looking like he gives a f**k - then Levein decides he's no use after all.

A limited player with bags of energy - comes back to the McFarlane thing - when you've seen talented divas like Jankauskas and Tzolis phoning it in, you begin to appreciate c***s that actually put in a bit of effort - that's where they become fans favourites.

That's why folk like Flogel are appreciated - players who have decent technical ability, and still put a shift in. 

Farewell, Ryan - we'll always have Paris. 

Nothing about the signing of Edwards made any sense. That's what is so frustrating about our signing policy. We spend a lot more money than most sides in this league but we are so ordinary. It's just an unexplainable waste at a time when so many fans are pledging money for nothing in return. 

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

11 hours ago, Navallion said:

Mulraney new contract TIL 2022. Too soon in my opinion, but it’s done so let’s just hope he plays like he’s earned it.

I wouldn't worry, you'll probably release him in January.

19 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Le Juge broke legs, mr burns broke my will to live. My overriding memory of macfarlane was us defending a corner, having the chance to counter and he turned back towards our own goal, in to trouble, and got tackled. Had whoever it was went on to score my head would have exploded. Macfarlane was one of those that allowed others around him to play though

Not as bad as David Obua getting played through on goal against Caley I think. He preceded to take the ball to the corner flag. It was the first half. It was 0-0.

13 hours ago, Navallion said:

Mulraney new contract TIL 2022. Too soon in my opinion, but it’s done so let’s just hope he plays like he’s earned it.

To be honest, he has come on leaps and bounds. Doubt he's ever going to be a star player but, there's a player in there at least, and Levein is getting it out of him.

10 hours ago, Connor1874 said:

To be honest, he has come on leaps and bounds. Doubt he's ever going to be a star player but, there's a player in there at least, and Levein is getting it out of him.

Mulraney livened us up a bit tonight.

Guess who I thought was guff tonight ? And he had some pretty stiff competition in the guffness stakes. He even got a MOTM award. I'm sure the sponsors were just trolling me.

Edited by Pet Jeden

12 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Mulraney livened us up a bit tonight.

Guess who I thought was guff tonight ? And he had some pretty stiff competition in the guffness stakes. He even got a MOTM award. I'm sure the sponsors were just trolling me.

The Evening News made him their MOTM too. **** them though.

A strange request but do Hertz release a playlist of what they have played at a game? I know yer Man Us and that do.

Some absolute bangers last night. Was a tune at half time I hadn't heard in years and forgot what it was and it's dane ma tits in.

2 minutes ago, Neilly said:

A strange request but do Hertz release a playlist of what they have played at a game? I know yer Man Us and that do.

Some absolute bangers last night. Was a tune at half time I hadn't heard in years and forgot what it was and it's dane ma tits in.

It's usually Scott Wilson, who while being an absolute weapon at half time during every derby* does play some good tunes.

A quick look on his timeline suggests that it was these two filling in for him last night. Best bet would be asking this guy on Twitter:

*ie. Mark de Vries, Ryan McGowan or some other Hearts player comes out to do the half time draw:

"You must be delighted to be back here at Tynecastle, many fond memories for you ESPECIALLY THAT TIME YOU SCORED AGAINST HIBS, EH, EH, MIND THAT TIME?"

20 minutes ago, Neilly said:

They were all hot summer related songs. Just Google ‘100 greatest summer songs’ and it should be somewhere on the list. ☀️

Edited by Mr. X

6 hours ago, HibsFan said:

It's usually Scott Wilson, who while being an absolute weapon at half time during every derby* does play some good tunes.

A quick look on his timeline suggests that it was these two filling in for him last night. Best bet would be asking this guy on Twitter:

*ie. Mark de Vries, Ryan McGowan or some other Hearts player comes out to do the half time draw:

"You must be delighted to be back here at Tynecastle, many fond memories for you ESPECIALLY THAT TIME YOU SCORED AGAINST HIBS, EH, EH, MIND THAT TIME?"

tbf we do have a whole stack of players who had something like 4 career goals and hilariously 3 of them have been against Hibs