Jambo Stu

Heart of Midlothian Season 2018/2019

Fucking dancer. I fully expected him to run down every last second of his contract and put in an expenses claim for his flight home.

Pleased with that. Not so pleased* at who I've heard is coming into the gap Curtis Main would have filled.  vwu5k.png

Spoiler

*Absolutely fucking devastated tbh

17 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Pleased with that. Not so pleased* at who I've heard is coming into the gap Curtis Main would have filled.  vwu5k.png

Reveal hidden contents

Someone shitter than Main?  But we just released Sammon. 

Pleased with that. Not so pleased* at who I've heard is coming into the gap Curtis Main would have filled.  vwu5k.png&key=e99b59c8b5484af34b3bb37dd6673311fa9c38e7dbc896b1b81dd3f3dacf0730
Spoiler

Vanecek is staying? Re-signing Sammon? Buying Cole Stockton again?
I’M EXCITED!

Might just be someone putting two and two together etc, but our assistant gaffer is currently with an ex-Killie and Aberdeen "striker"...

I1HSXNh.png

Might just be someone putting two and two together etc, but our assistant gaffer is currently with an ex-Killie and Aberdeen "striker"...
I1HSXNh.png&key=05603caa512889d51de6b06c8997ad2c037fef1a3a75bdfac2bc1aa1827f308e

OMG we’re bringing home Lee Miller?! More likely to be Josh Magennis or Chris Maguire but I think both are still contracted at their respective teams and neither are great at the old football.

On 1/17/2017 at 12:06, Elixir said:

Levein still signing nobodies from Wyscout, I see. A shree-and-a-half year deal for some 28-year-old that has only managed to play one full season of football in his career and has a honking scoring record. Another Kenny Anderson, basically.

What a complete dinosaur, man. An absolute parody of himself that is rubbing off on the club. :lol:

Scary how spot on Paolo got this one.  M6.png.e7d34336f3c3ce893445dd41c098c669.png

I1HSXNh.png&key=05603caa512889d51de6b06c8997ad2c037fef1a3a75bdfac2bc1aa1827f308e
Aren't they both on Northern Ireland duty together?

9 minutes ago, craigkillie said:
3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Aren't they both on Northern Ireland duty together?

That'd make sense. :lol:

But nah, I've never had a cold tip from the boy that told me this. Will wait and see.

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

That'd make sense. :lol:

But nah, I've never had a cold tip from the boy that told me this. Will wait and see.

If we sign Josh Magennis I'm not being melodramatic but I'll definitely burn Tynecastle to the ground.

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

If we sign Josh Magennis I'm not being melodramatic but I'll definitely burn Tynecastle to the ground.

Decent goalkeeper. 

My joy at not signing Curtis Main was short-lived then. I was a fool for forgetting we'd just sign a different 1 goal in 10 huddy instead.

I'm on the Aberdeen to Glasgow bus sitting across  from Craig Brown and he tells me Magennis is on his way to Hearts.

Oh no.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Aye, Craig Brown gets a bus right enough.

Aye, he was getting the bus down to Ayr, where his car is, and then he's driving up to the game.

Then again, maybe I made up Craig Brown giving me a transfer exclusive about Josh Magennis on the bus, right enough.

Then again, maybe I made up Craig Brown giving me a transfer exclusive about Josh Magennis on the bus, right enough.

Ye don't say!

Wish he wasn't being so thoroughly decent about this. It's making me like him.

17 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Wish he wasn't being so thoroughly decent about this. It's making me like him.

Class act, just shite at fitba.