Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

So, now that Connor Sammon has finally fucked off, get Malo Martin's leaving do in your calendars - provisionally booked for a year today. 

Sure I read somewhere that his contract ends in November. Bonus if true.

17 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Pleased with that. Not so pleased* at who I've heard is coming into the gap Curtis Main would have filled.  vwu5k.png

Reveal hidden contents

*Absolutely fucking devastated tbh

Someone shitter than Main?  But we just released Sammon. 

Pleased with that. Not so pleased* at who I've heard is coming into the gap Curtis Main would have filled.  vwu5k.png&key=e99b59c8b5484af34b3bb37dd6673311fa9c38e7dbc896b1b81dd3f3dacf0730
Spoiler

*Absolutely fucking devastated tbh

Vanecek is staying? Re-signing Sammon? Buying Cole Stockton again?
I’M EXCITED!

Might just be someone putting two and two together etc, but our assistant gaffer is currently with an ex-Killie and Aberdeen "striker"...
I1HSXNh.png&key=05603caa512889d51de6b06c8997ad2c037fef1a3a75bdfac2bc1aa1827f308e

OMG we’re bringing home Lee Miller?! More likely to be Josh Magennis or Chris Maguire but I think both are still contracted at their respective teams and neither are great at the old football.

On 1/17/2017 at 12:06, Elixir said:

Levein still signing nobodies from Wyscout, I see. A shree-and-a-half year deal for some 28-year-old that has only managed to play one full season of football in his career and has a honking scoring record. Another Kenny Anderson, basically.

What a complete dinosaur, man. An absolute parody of himself that is rubbing off on the club. :lol:

Scary how spot on Paolo got this one.  M6.png.e7d34336f3c3ce893445dd41c098c669.png

9 minutes ago, craigkillie said:
3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:
Might just be someone putting two and two together etc, but our assistant gaffer is currently with an ex-Killie and Aberdeen "striker"...
I1HSXNh.png&key=05603caa512889d51de6b06c8997ad2c037fef1a3a75bdfac2bc1aa1827f308e

Aren't they both on Northern Ireland duty together?

That'd make sense. :lol:

But nah, I've never had a cold tip from the boy that told me this. Will wait and see.