Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Just saw the hidden comments. Doh !

Aye, I might even have read it on Kickback, I just cannae mind. He 100% deserves time ahead of Lee whatever the script is.

Edited by JamieThomas

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

He’s had a few appearances but he’s now got to compete with Lee and Haring this season.

He’s also had injuries at unfortunate points

Or it might be the soap opera storyline that it heard.

Anyway he’ll turn 18 a week on Wednesday so it’s probably a bit early to write him off

Seemed like a handy wee player reckon woulda been a good loan signing for us this season.

1902.....2019.  It's written in the stars aint it?

I'd imagine Hearts will do what Hibs have done in previous cup final ticket allocations.  Throw loyalty out the window and guarantee a ticket for buying a season ticket.  So I'd imagine even those that say they won't renew will do so.  But if Levein wins the cup and does okish in the last 5 games do you still want him emptied?

BTW you getting to the cup final has netted me £50 with another £200 if you win the thing.

Don't win the fkn thing,

1902.....2019.  It's written in the stars aint it?

I'd imagine Hearts will do what Hibs have done in previous cup final ticket allocations.  Throw loyalty out the window and guarantee a ticket for buying a season ticket.  So I'd imagine even those that say they won't renew will do so.  But if Levein wins the cup and does okish in the last 5 games do you still want him emptied?

BTW you getting to the cup final has netted me £50 with another £200 if you win the thing.

Don't win the fkn thing,

Win this and we will only need one more cup win to catch up with Queens Park

Spiders fans have been lording it over us for too long

8 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Win this and we will only need one more cup win to catch up with Queens Park

Spiders fans have been lording it over us for too long

I can't wait for us to knock those smug arseholes of their perch. 

5 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Yes, I remember being disgruntled with our timid away form under Paulo Sergio. The only thing wrong with the 2012/2019 comparison is that this time we will be facing a good team or a very good team in the final.

and you wont have a season ticket holder refereeing

13 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

and you wont have a season ticket holder refereeing

btw Craig Thomson is supposedly a St Mirren man. But we had one of your very own - Mr Integrity (Dougie-Dougie) when we crushed  the mighty Gretna in 2006.

Edited by Pet Jeden

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’ve no idea who he is but his name sounds like a 1970s private eye working the mean streets of Harlem.

So it’s a yes from me

Hes virtually a younger Connor Sammon, except Sammon has a better "goal per game" in this division...

37 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You lot are apparently after Curtis Main :lol:

He bullied us out the cup last season but I'm sure he has about 3 goals this term and Motherwell fans want rid. 

We need wingers not another battering ram. 

1 minute ago, Falcor Roar said:

He bullied us out the cup last season but I'm sure he has about 3 goals this term and Motherwell fans want rid. 

We need wingers not another battering ram. 

Aye, 3 in 30 in the league and only 1 since the start of December.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

You lot are apparently after Curtis Main :lol:

Came in as a replacement for Louis Moult and hit a purple patch with goals in his first few months. He absolutely ragdolled McKenna & Arnason, as well as scoring a double, in last season's SC Semi at Hampden, in one of my favourite performances from a Motherwell striker in a long, long time. 

It simply hasn't worked for him this season.  He gets a bit of stick from Motherwell fans, though some of it a hit harsh IMO. Does a lot of unselfish work up top on his own, and did create a lot of space for Hastie, Turnbull & Ariyibi when we went through a good spell.  

He's not as good at the "battering ram" stuff as big Uche, but he's a better footballer.  Still, I can't see too many fans being chuffed at signing a no.9 who doesn't score goals. 

That's Aberdeen and now Hearts linked with him. His agent is playing well to be fair.  Would be amazed if he ends up at either.  

On 14/04/2019 at 08:50, RandomGuy. said:
Hes virtually a younger Connor Sammon, except Sammon has a better "goal per game" in this division...

I’ve since seen a photo of him and established that I’d hopelessly miscast him as a maverick PI working the ‘hood that plays by his own rules

Instead he should be in “Tea for two” in an ITV2 sitcom about Tearoom in Scarborough run by an eccentric old lady and her idiot grandson

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)