Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

but it was a concussion so if the doctor says there’s a risk then he can’t play whatever he says

Was it? Genuinely?

I have to say I dont know the "protocols" in football - I know they have 10 day rules in eggchasing, but just assumed this was the usual faux mind games that Levein deploys most derby  matches - the only surprise is this time it isnt Berra.

Never understood why he bothers, given our record at tynie................

25 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Was it? Genuinely?

I have to say I dont know the "protocols" in football - I know they have 10 day rules in eggchasing, but just assumed this was the usual faux mind games that Levein deploys most derby  matches - the only surprise is this time it isnt Berra.

Never understood why he bothers, given our record at tynie................

I thought he was out when landed and didn't move at all - no rolling about holding his face. Players immediately called for help. After a few minutes he then wobbled off with comedy jelly legs and a glazed look to the middle distance. I'll be  pleasantly surprised if he's in the squad for Ibrox. Saturday - maybe.

Uche v McGregor will be a great watch.

3 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Uche v McGregor will be a great watch.

Rocky XXI

Booth knocked out, wake up on stretchers and continue punching the shite out of each other on the stretchers

Fans going mental - police storm the pitch, Budge hits Petrie in the coupon with CS gas, Dempster boots the shite out of Levein with her 12 hole Docs

#scenes

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

if it’s a hoax then it’s a needlessly elaborate hoax that involved fooling almost 18,000 eye witnesses, losing a key player for the rest of the match and the trip to Ibrox all to wind up Hibs supporters.

Nailed on then !! Montylaugh.png.648e9c9941fe22aadb0dc54ba1cf41b8.png

if it’s a hoax then it’s a needlessly elaborate hoax that involved fooling almost 18,000 eye witnesses, losing a key player for the rest of the match and the trip to Ibrox all to wind up Hibs supporters.

He was out cold wasn’t he?

Thought that was an immediate couple of weeks off but could be wrong.

giphy.jpg

11 minutes ago, Raphael said:

giphy.jpg

Absolutely devastated this isnt a gif that ends with him turning around with Leveins face photoshopped in.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You've clearly never met Craig Levein then, have you?

He'd take a 9-0 pumping at Ibrox on Wednesday and his entire family leaving him on Thursday for a throw in against Hibs. 

Edited by HibsFan

22 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

He'd take a 9-0 pumping at Ibrox on Wednesday, someone stealing all his winners medals,  and his entire family leaving him on Thursday for a throw in against Hibs. 

FTFY

58 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

He'd take a 9-0 pumping at Ibrox on Wednesday and his entire family leaving him on Thursday for a throw in against Hibs. 

:lol: this made me laugh.

9 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

All Levein is good at is fucking the Hibs. :(

True that.  M6.png.8dbacffab9aea772062171b4082aaf86.png

He's also developed a very strange reverse Midas touch, which reared its head again tonight.

1997: Craig Levein retires from the game, having played over 400 times for Hearts but unable to pick up a winners medal.

1998: Hearts win the Scottish Cup.

2009: Levein leaves Dundee United.

2010: Dundee United win the Scottish Cup.

March 29th 2019:  5ca27f5e09b75_Screenshot2019-04-01at22_14_30.thumb.png.ea0f26d47e3f1d4a3154e02105b1476d.png

April 1st 2019:         5ca27fb18f49e_Screenshot2019-04-01at22_14_55.thumb.png.7374bdd15be80afd3d14ab43e6680a01.png

Edited by HibsFan

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

You say that like it's a strange attitude to have

21 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

but it was a concussion so if the doctor says there’s a risk then he can’t play whatever he says

The Derby is important but not worth the risk of ending up brain damaged

20 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said: