Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I liked him and I think he'll be a miss, probably bigger than some people realise.  That said I'm glad all this will he, won't he pish is gone.  We should've offered him a deal and said agree to it by a certain date or bolt.  

If Lee is off as well we definitely need someone in.

On 03/07/2019 at 17:26, JamieThomas said:

Paul "Heartthrob" Hartley back in the game with Cove Rangers I see. Hopefully will be using his HMFC connections to take every player I dislike up there on loan. 8)

Touted by one red top as 'ex-Celtic star'. Really grinds my gear that shite.

1 hour ago, Connor1874 said:

Touted by one red top as 'ex-Celtic star'. Really grinds my gear that shite.

I came to the conclusion that it's because the average cave painting Old Firm Daily Star reader needs the information hammered into his skull on an hourly basis.

"PAUL HARTLEY, WHY ME KNOW NAME?"

"ex-Celtic star"

"ME LIKE PAUL HARTLEY, ME READ"

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

A backwards place, propped up by oil money with an inhospitable climate and very little to recommend it and full of unpleasant weirdos

He was always unlikely to sign for the dons

tbf Aberdeen have dodged a bullet.

Vastly overrated player who was anonymous in most games. 

I'll choose to remember the 4 - 1 win over Rangers where Djoum was an absolute baller and I'll choose to forget the countless times he shat it off Hibernian Football Club. Particularly the last home game against them when he missed 2 sitters.

I hope he gets his move to the EPL. Al Raed is a right good move to get himself in the shop window anyway. 

We're playing you, our southern cousins, in a benefit match for wee Gus Beith tonight.  Pity of the date and time or there would've been a few more ICT fans heading down.

43 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

We're playing you, our southern cousins, in a benefit match for wee Gus Beith tonight.  Pity of the date and time or there would've been a few more ICT fans heading down.

Hope there's a decent turn out for it. £6 pay at the gate, and a trip to Tynie for the first time since early April for me. Looking forward to it.

Djoum & Godinho away. As JT said, nothing against Godinho (terrific name as well) but unmoved to see his move. Glad Djoum is away, dragging it on a bit and his good games were too few and far between unfortunately.

I know Godinho is a defensive bombscare but he is our defensive bombscare.  Hopefully he gets a lot of regular game time in Germany and learns how to actually defend

Hopefully longer than a 2 year deal then...

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Take is there's no chance of us getting Tony McDonald back then?

Probably not if our current first team mortality rate continues, no.

1 hour ago, McGarci said:

so I suppose brandon is going to be the right back sub? I like him more than godinho

Can't say I think Brandon is anything better than a lower Championship player either tbh. Luckily my man Mikey Smith is an absolute BALLER. 8)

0_14564742.jpg