• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Jambo Stu

Heart of Midlothian Season 2018/2019

2 hours ago, Neiljb said:

Considering our budget l am pretty happy with the squad at present. A sold defending LB is top of the wish list though.

I agree. Although we have a more settled squad, I still think we'll bring three or four players in during the summer due to some leaving. Hopefully that's mainly fringe players so the overall quality of the squad continues to increase.

So much depends on Naismith staying, though. He is without doubt our most talismanic figure since Rudi.

There are various ways we can play but I think Berra-Souttar-Haring-Djoum-Naismith-Uche needs to be the spine of the team. I'd keep them in the middle regardless.

4-2-3-1:

Doyle

Smith Souttar Berra Garuccio

Haring Djoum

Morrison/Mulraney Naismith Clare

Uche

3-5-2 (defensive):

Doyle

Dikamona Souttar Berra

Smith Haring Djoum Garuccio

Naismith

Uche Clare

3-5-2 (attacking):

Doyle

Souttar Smith Berra

Morrison Haring Djoum Mulraney

Naismith

Uche Clare

Some variation of the above  would do me for the rest of the season.

56 minutes ago, Elixir said:

I agree. Although we have a more settled squad, I still think we'll bring three or four players in during the summer due to some leaving. Hopefully that's mainly fringe players so the overall quality of the squad continues to increase.

So much depends on Naismith staying, though. He is without doubt our most talismanic figure since Rudi.

Keeping Djoum is close to becoming as important as keeping Naismith imo.

Just read somewhere that Hearts next 6 fixtures are against 5 of the bottom 6. With a game against us in between, good chance for yous to put a challenge in.

2 hours ago, Connor7 said:

Just read somewhere that Hearts next 6 fixtures are against 5 of the bottom 6. With a game against us in between, good chance for yous to put a challenge in.

If we had another two or three wins to our tally I'd agree, but the gap now will be too much to bridge.

Basically, if we never had those shockers against St Mirren and Dundee, and maybe scraped some other win elsewhere.

That's Hertz and what ifs for you. bQshDtu.png

We currently sit 5th

That represents four challenges

Good evening folks, looking for a pointer regarding Hearts TV as I’ve no way of making the game tomorrow night. I had a look at the packages and it looks like there is a minimum one-month subscription - is this my best/only option to watch a one-off game? As an aside, I don’t mind paying the £14 but seems like the club might be missing a trick for away fan interest? Cheers

7 hours ago, crispy said:

Good evening folks, looking for a pointer regarding Hearts TV as I’ve no way of making the game tomorrow night. I had a look at the packages and it looks like there is a minimum one-month subscription - is this my best/only option to watch a one-off game? As an aside, I don’t mind paying the £14 but seems like the club might be missing a trick for away fan interest? Cheers

Yes

Edited by Navallion

Leveins a fucking w****r, but his interviews are absolutely amazing :lol:

Levein said: “I loved it at Petershill. The punters were magic, really welcoming, and some of the shouts were brilliant.

“There was a guy trying to put an Auchinleck scarf on me continually. He wouldn’t leave me alone. I ended up grabbing the scarf and throwing it on the pitch.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Leveins a fucking w****r, but his interviews are absolutely amazing :lol:

When he came to Linlithgow he was excellent.

Spoke to the punters, fine with autographs and pictures with kids.  He even paid to get in.

Keena bagging a hat-trick for the reserves today after his first competitive goal for the first team yesterday. The lad seems to be a bit of a goal getter.

Vanacek got a brace as well.

On 02/02/2019 at 20:06, Connor7 said:

Not likely. Their next opponents are the Young Motherwell juggernaut.

10 hours ago, Elixir said:

Keena bagging a hat-trick for the reserves today after his first competitive goal for the first team yesterday. The lad seems to be a bit of a goal getter.

Vanacek got a brace as well.

I really hope there is work going on behind the scenes to tie Keena down on a longer contract.

There is 100% a player in there who is going to have a very rewarding career.

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

They've got some new training gear

I was quite tempted by the "Lava Pink" training top but then I remembered that I don't have the same physique as Uche Ikpeazu

heartofmidlothian_1819trainingjerseylavapinktradewinds_1529602464TrainingWear16pinktshirt.jpg

When has that ever stopped fitba supporters?

Mitchell now out for at least two months as well as Smith - just as he looked to be getting some confidence back. Genuinely incredible. :lol:

I'd probably go with this for the next week or two until our next major injury:

Doyle

Godinho Souttar Berra Dikamona

Clare Haring Djoum

Naismith

Keena Uche

Garuccio is too hit or miss and seems out of favour. Probably had a falling out with Levein. Did Burns play left back for Livi? Big Dika has never let us down, so I'd stick him in at left back for now. Not sure when Brandon will be fit again.