• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Jambo Stu

Heart of Midlothian Season 2018/2019

On 10/01/2019 at 15:54, NJ2 said:

The right up and response his tenure earned.

He played in the friendly at Linlithgow, i'm not sure he is even a footballer.

He tried a Cruyff turn, fell on his arse and was promptly subbed.  

Whoever finds these boys should be sacked.

Lewis Moore and Dario Zanatta receive contract extensions til 2020. Aidan Keena is also set to gain a chance in the first teams. All round good news imo.

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

Snakey back in the game, and his 10 year old son's trousers.

DxDC9HqWwAIQAdk.jpg

Sacked by June.  

15 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Sacked by June.  

This.

Utter imposter of a football manager who could probably turn Juventus or Man City into mid-table teams within a season.

7 hours ago, Navallion said:

Lewis Moore and Dario Zanatta receive contract extensions til 2020. Aidan Keena is also set to gain a chance in the first teams. All round good news imo.

Would love to see Keena get a fair crack of the whip at first team level. 

No more transfers apparently, I won't complain because we didn't really need any. Probably just some sort of miracle potion to heal injuries instead. Anyways what was I going to say? OH YES! Michael Smith signs on til 2021, great news!

https://mondaynightfitba175605465.wordpress.com/my-cult-hero-xi-2/

https://mondaynightfitba175605465.wordpress.com/hearts-fc-jan-2019-less-is-more/

https://mondaynightfitba175605465.wordpress.com/2019/01/17/12/

Morning everyone - I have just started to write my own blogs focussing on the club past and present - check out the links above

I am also putting together a youtube channel and you can see my most recent work below

Really hopeful of a couple pre contract signings, two that spark to mind is Halkett from Livingston and Cadden from Motherwell who are really good players. Halkett as a replacement for Hughes and potentially Souttar who will likely move on in the summer. I'm not sure but I don't think Cadden has been as good as he should of been this season but I think he'd do well with this group of players we have. Mind you we'd have to pay a fee for him.

Really hopeful of a couple pre contract signings, two that spark to mind is Halkett from Livingston and Cadden from Motherwell who are really good players. Halkett as a replacement for Hughes and potentially Souttar who will likely move on in the summer. I'm not sure but I don't think Cadden has been as good as he should of been this season but I think he'd do well with this group of players we have. Mind you we'd have to pay a fee for him.

I’d be happy if we were to get either of these boys but think both could end up down south. The development fees would be well worth it imo. Halkett looks every bit the capable centre half that could step in to our team and play now. Cadden has stagnated a bit at ‘well but showed enough previously and has a good amount of games in the league for a 22 year old. Take both, most likely won’t get either

I'm just going to say this - the booing is destroying the players' confidence, and, as much as fans are right to express their displeasure at what they're seeing, it would be better if we were more patient - folk are always saying that Tynecastle can be an intimidating venue, but it works both ways. 

Obviously Berra is a club legend, solid as a rock and he took a step down to come back to us. He loves a hoofball though and that can affect the way the team operates. Having Souttar back will be more influential than Berra's return.