Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Aye, once it became apparent Hearts were going to survive.

As a Hibs fan, I wished death upon Heart of Midlothian.

To be honest, I am slightly gutted Hearts have come out of this mess.

However, I am not going to congratulate Hearts on exiting administration and bumsook their fans and pretend that all along I have wanted Hearts to survive.

Stop kidding yourself mate. You were wanting Hearts dead mate, and that's a fact.

You evidently know me so go and prove such facts then please Mr Sergio.

I'm not kidding anyone, I'm a big boy I was on kickback for years as a hibee and like loads of jambos.

I could only praise hearts fans when it become apparent they saved the club surely?

They way hearts fans saved the club is inspirational. Many supporters wouldn't have done the same. Ie rangers.

You either believe me or you don't. I'll be emptied off here in a day or two so there would be no point in not saying what I think. I don't like hearts and the way the got success spending cash that they couldn't afford of course not but I love derbies and I salute the support who have worked endlessly to make sure they have a club. Not the ones that have done nothing but sit on the Internet and think of ways to wind up hibees though.

Many a good Jambo still have a club. I'm good with that.

I would actually go as far as saying I'm envious the way the supporters acted, from the normal joe on the street to fannies like hearts daft (love you really) to the guys with money who all came together to make sure there is still a club. f**k knows if we could do the same. Highly doubtful.

Edited by BFTB

Nah, according to .net we were actually better off becoming a NewCo :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what they wanted all along. :lol:

Dear chubby,

Please don't classify the hibs.net crew as the hibs support.

Cheers

Xx

Just remember Jezza, your donation on Kickback when you pretended to be a Hearts fan for years helped. :)

Aye, he's kidding on he was a known Hibee on kickback.

Mind when he said Alex Harris is the best player Scotland has brought through in a generation? :lol:

Thanks to all the teams that very kindly donated funds through things like a pound for every away fan etc.

Off the top of my heard that was Ross County, ICT, Partick, St Johnstone (can't remember who else)

Good c***s like.

Their goodwill will not be forgotten. Cheers lads.

Now that your out of admin and you can wipe away those crocodile tears about how you just wanted a club to support I believe the correct protocol now is to be a basket case and get straight back into debt.

Certainly that's what all the others did.