Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Take it you have slithered your way over to talk hearts now you are kicking the arse out of their patter.

What a tedious weirdo you are.

I've made about three posts on Talk Hearts you absolute guffy. :lol:

It's just folk parodying Kickback at every opportunity and generally contributing zero interesting discussion. The Wiggins and Warnock images have been around for ages.

Unsurprising to see you jumping in with two feet only to have yet another disaster, though.

Was hoping we would be getting a few decent lads on loan from you as part of the ground share but they all looked dross and out of their depth last night. The black centre half was particularly poor and the keeper was amongst the worst I've ever seen.

I assume there is no one over with the first team who is young that we may get naw?

Was hoping we would be getting a few decent lads on loan from you as part of the ground share but they all looked dross and out of their depth last night. The black centre half was particularly poor and the keeper was amongst the worst I've ever seen.

I assume there is no one over with the first team who is young that we may get naw?

None of our first team players will match your exacting standards, mate.

I've made about three posts on Talk Hearts you absolute guffy. :lol:

It's just folk parodying Kickback at every opportunity and generally contributing zero interesting discussion. The Wiggins and Warnock images have been around for ages.

Unsurprising to see you jumping in with two feet only to have yet another disaster, though.

Guffy :lol:

That is a tremendously underused word.

Not often fussed when players leave as I've got used to it being part and parcel of the game but it's a real shame to see Dale go. Top lad and a very good player. I wish him all the best and hope he can get an injury free run.