Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Always the way that signings start to happen other teams before us. This time we knew well in advance what league we would be in as well. I remember the Burley season when we played at Stirling pre-season before we had signed Rudi, Bednar, Pospisil etc. Wyness up front on his own as Graham Weir had broken his leg Thought that would be a long hard season.

I thought Robinson looked like he could've been a decent player. However, he continued to look like he could be a player rather than actually being one. With him pulling the strings for Killie I expect us to absolutely pump them.

The league cup semi against ICT that we won sticks in my mind, Robinson, holt and tapping all played in the middle. The three midgets totally outclassed their giant ICT counterparts. I thought that could've been the midfield for years to come.

How wrong was I!

The league cup semi against ICT that we won sticks in my mind, Robinson, holt and tapping all played in the middle. The three midgets totally outclassed their giant ICT counterparts. I thought that could've been the midfield for years to come.

How wrong was I!

Robinson got sent off for a stupid tackle and left us with ten men for nearly an hour though.

I hear Carrick & Oliver are palmerston bound plus a wee bit cash for to help thevGav Reilly deal go thro. Whats the thoughts on these 2 players.

From what I've seen I'd rather have Carrick than Reilly tbh. Oliver is still young but I like what I've seen of him.

You'd be getting the better of that deal imo

From what I've seen I'd rather have Carrick than Reilly tbh. Oliver is still young but I like what I've seen of him.

You'd be getting the better of that deal imo

The rumour seems to be them both coming in on loan. What is their contract situation with you guys?

Edited by die hard doonhamer

The rumour seems to be them both coming in on loan. What is their contract situation with you guys?

Oliver just signed an extension and Carrick has a year left I think.

Loan would make sense I think. Carrick needs games after injuries last season and Oliver just needs games.

Carrick went into last season in the starting team, but missed most of it. I'd certainly rather we kept both.

I like Carrick, but unfortunately it's obvious that last season's injury woes have effectively finished his Hearts career. I think Oliver is an okay player too, but again, I just can't see him making it with us. He turns 20 in the summer, yet his extension was only a one-year deal till the end of next season.

We've brought through several very good youth players in my lifetime, but never once has a goalscorer been one of them.

I like Carrick, but unfortunately it's obvious that last season's injury woes have effectively finished his Hearts career. I think Oliver is an okay player too, but again, I just can't see him making it with us. He turns 20 in the summer, yet his extension was only a one-year deal till the end of next season.

We've brought through several very good youth players in my lifetime, but never once has a goalscorer been one of them.

Shouldn't have let go of Jason 8)