Heart of Midlothian 2014-

BBC saying there is interest in Wilson from Panathinaikos.

:lol:

I'm praying that Sellick take him. If he's the standard of player they're now looking at then it can only be good news for every other Scottish club.

Gordon would be a excellent signing. Can't see it if they'd be due a fee.

Hearts paying a fee for a signing is no longer the far fetched nonsense it once was.

Bear in mind that Hearts are most likely going to sell more Season tickets than Aberdeen and at higher prices.

We're not going to be able to make Hamilton, or whoever, offers they can't refuse but we may well be able to make them offers they can accept.

Hearts paying a fee for a signing is no longer the far fetched nonsense it once was.

Bear in mind that Hearts are most likely going to sell more Season tickets than Aberdeen and at higher prices.

We're not going to be able to make Hamilton, or whoever, offers they can't refuse but we may well be able to make them offers they can accept.

it was more my thinking that they'd be looking for more than we can pay, but that we couldn't pay anything.

Plus doesn't really fit with the noises coming from the club about Scottish signings being poor value.

Keatings is staying now.

Good player - like him, and happy he wants to sat and fight for a place.

Only worry for me is that Scott Robinson was in a similar situation last season, and barely featured in the early part of the season, and has been completely out of the picture since January.