Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I would be more concerned about being a grown adult writing H1b5 and being ginger to be honest.

:lol:

I could change my hair colour tomorrow, you'd still be dregs of society whatever the f**k you do B)

What's A? You wouldn't suit a hair colour change mate!

Dregs of society? There was me thinking that was the Protestant part of Ireland and the west coast of Scotland.

I'm not from Ireland.

:)

That result today although it was only a pre season friendly, was a very good one, as that same side thrashed us 5-1 last season! Some very encouraging performances being reported as well, although Robinson took a bad one sadly and will be out of action for a while now, so it looks like we'll be signing the Prince :)

Also worth pointing out we lost 5-1 to the same opposition last season. Although you can't put much of a marker on it, I'd still rather be winning than taking a heavy defeat in it.

Edited by Jambo Stu

That's one of the worst videos I've ever watched. The guy with the camera - who sounded like Craig Levein - had f**k all personality and the Hearts players had even less than him. They all came across thick and unfunny. Exactly what you'd expect from full time footballers tbh.

The prince had a solid second half,and will train with us next week.

He was hit and miss at best for us, took too many touches or held on to the ball too much at times but he certainly brought a bit of skill to a midfield that already had a fair bit.

Imagine he'll work well with Gomis given their time at the Arabs as well.