Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Can see Levein putting an experienced spine through the team, making sure the central positions are shored up with experience and letting the youngsters work their magic out wide.

Could do with some experience alongside Wilson and of course a solid keeper.

Unless there's another fictitious boxer then I'm pretty sure he was posting on JKB openly as a Hibs Fan. These were less grumpy times when Hibs were half decent and Hearts were rather good so things were a bit more relaxed and tolerant

Aye, I mind a couple who were openly Hibs, and seemed like decent guys.

What do cowden fans make of hemmings?

Very strong, great pace, gets into good positions, misses some chances but scores a lot. He and Stewart destroyed Dunfermline in the final of the play-offs. He's already shown what he can do in the Championship.

Very strong, great pace, gets into good positions, misses some chances but scores a lot. He and Stewart destroyed Dunfermline in the final of the play-offs. He's already shown what he can do in the Championship.

Sounds like he'd link up well with carrick.

With us allegedly after hemmings too and just signed keatings I hope this doesn't mean we're going to pie carrick.

Hearts a few days ago out of admin and sign 2 players already!

While we're still without a manager, a playing squad, no pre-season games announced yet and we still don't know who we're facing in the Ramsdens Cup :bairn

While we're still without a manager, a playing squad, no pre-season games announced yet and we still don't know who we're facing in the Ramsdens Cup :bairn

What's the chances of them just shutting Hibs down?

;)

Nope. I'm a Hibee who was a Hibee on kickback who got emptied when Hearts got a bit shite.

Lets not make up lies now.

You got emptied after a 'discussion' on the board with me.

It wouldn't surprise me if you then re-invented yourself as Jezza as your writing style was very similar. (He was a dick as well).

Edited by Johnny Fingers

Just wait til Kane Hemmings, Neil Alexander and the other 2 or 3 signings arrive while Hibernian sit on their hands 8)