Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Hearts coming through for Scottish Cup Hero Steven Anderson's testimonial :thumsup2

A good game for us. Last pre season game before the season starts too.

Really think we should of been trying to attract a big team to Tynecastle though.

Really think we should of been trying to attract a big team to Tynecastle though.

I wonder if Levein and the Board are looking into some sort of Parent/Feeder Club partnership with bigger Club down South?

Us too. Quite looking forward to it, although the moaners in our support were also hoping for a 'big' name for the testimonial. He's an Edinburgh boy though I think.

James Keatings: Striker moves to Hearts after leaving Hamilton

Hearts have signed James Keatings on a two-year contract after the striker rejected a new deal with promoted Hamilton Academical.

Keatings, 22, scored 15 goals in 35 appearances as Accies finished Championship runners-up and eventually won promotion via the play-offs.

He started his career at Celtic and was sent on loan to St Johnstone and Hamilton before joining the latter.

He could have stayed and played in the Premiership with Hamilton but he recognises that there's an opportunity here for him to progress

Robbie NeilsonHearts head coach

"I'm pleased to get him," head coach Robbie Neilson told the Hearts website.

"He's a good character and a top development prospect for us.

"I've known him for a number of years and watched him at Celtic where he scored a lot of goals in the youth teams and U20s.

"The pleasing thing with James is that he had the opportunity to stay at Celtic, but because he didn't see a pathway for himself he decided to take the opportunity to leave and go to Hamilton.

"He dropped down to try to forge a career and to see that desire is great. He had the ambition to go out and take a chance and try to prove himself in a first-team environment. He did fantastically well for Hamilton at the start of last season but then picked up a wee injury.

"He could have stayed and played in the Premiership with Hamilton but he recognises that there's an opportunity here for him to progress.

Hearts, who signed former Dundee United midfielder Morgaro Gomis on Thursday, were relegated to the Championship after finishing bottom of the Premiership.

A 15-point deduction for suffering an insolvency event was the main catalyst for their demotion but the club exited administration on Wednesday.

He misses more than he scores, can be anonimous at times and suffers from ' i used to play with Celtic' syndrome.

He played well the first have of the season then became a bitpart player after his injury.

Hes not blessed with a lot of pace but hes no slouch.

good player at Championship level as long as you can get the ball to him in the box.

Coudl be a really good player if he was prepared to work a bit harder.

He misses more than he scores, can be anonimous at times and suffers from ' i used to play with Celtic' syndrome.

He played well the first have of the season then became a bitpart player after his injury.

Hes not blessed with a lot of pace but hes no slouch.

good player at Championship level as long as you can get the ball to him in the box.

Coudl be a really good player if he was prepared to work a bit harder.

Would you have liked to keep him?

So, you're a Hibs fan who kidded on you were a Hearts fan so you could post on kickback?

Time well spent?

Unless there's another fictitious boxer then I'm pretty sure he was posting on JKB openly as a Hibs Fan. These were less grumpy times when Hibs were half decent and Hearts were rather good so things were a bit more relaxed and tolerant

Unless there's another fictitious boxer then I'm pretty sure he was posting on JKB openly as a Hibs Fan. These were less grumpy times when Hibs were half decent and Hearts were rather good so things were a bit more relaxed and tolerant

That's the one. You where a cool boy on there TC that's why I have always been respectful to your posts on here as you know your stuff. Gala on the other hands on a perma rager in the past year. Great boy in person too is John.

So, you're a Hibs fan who kidded on you were a Hearts fan so you could post on kickback?

Time well spent?

Nope. I'm a Hibee who was a Hibee on kickback who got emptied when Hearts got a bit shite.