Heart of Midlothian 2014-

30 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Couple of reports saying we've enquired about this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominic_Samuel 

Not a great goals return, but he's really quick and we badly need pace.  Could be not a bad signing.

In talks to get Jordan Green from Barnsley on loan apparently.  Winger.

Oh dear. By the look of those proposed signings, Hearts have now realised their place in the natural order. I'm a st Mirren fan, and I'd be gutted if we signed some of the players mentioned. 

You never know though, perhaps £2.5 million Liam Lindsay will leave Stoke in the championship, where he is a regular, for you or maybe Liam Boyce fancies a season in the Scottish championship 😄

13 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Oh dear. By the look of those proposed signings, Hearts have now realised their place in the natural order. I'm a st Mirren fan, and I'd be gutted if we signed some of the players mentioned. 

You never know though, perhaps £2.5 million Liam Lindsay will leave Stoke in the championship, where he is a regular, for you or maybe Liam Boyce fancies a season in the Scottish championship 😄

Knowing Budgie she'll have signed this Boycie for Terry Stendel. 

Image result for boycie only fools and horses

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

You'd be embarrassed to pay a fee to Wolfsburg for a 19 year old who has scored 7 in his last12 for Germany youth teams?

You could argue he might not have the experience we need, but he's clearly a decent prospect.  Linked with plenty clubs previously too.

8 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

You'd be embarrassed to pay a fee to Wolfsburg for a 19 year old who has scored 7 in his last12 for Germany youth teams?

You could argue he might not have the experience we need, but he's clearly a decent prospect.  Linked with plenty clubs previously too.

Does this wonderkid have a name?

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Pure Twitter rumour, but you apparently asked Dundee for £200k for Wighton.

Pretty sure that's bollocks, it's £100k more than we paid for him for one.  The chat was it was a loan but Dundee wouldn't pay more than 25% of his wages and we wanted more covered.

1 minute ago, Tony Wonder said:

Pretty sure that's bollocks, it's £100k more than we paid for him for one.  The chat was it was a loan but Dundee wouldn't pay more than 25% of his wages and we wanted more covered.

Yeah this type of year is great fun for trawling Twitter tbh, some amount of swap deals get mooted despite them almost never happening.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah this type of year is great fun for trawling Twitter tbh, some amount of swap deals get mooted despite them almost never happening.

Tbf the stuff about wages could be bollocks as well but it sounds closer to the mark than us expecting a championship team to cough up that kind of money.

Just now, Tony Wonder said:

Tbf the stuff about wages could be bollocks as well but it sounds closer to the mark than us expecting a championship team to cough up that kind of money.

Considering youre apparently getting that figure for Jake Mulraney, it wouldn't be surprising if Budge just assumes thats the minimum fee for a Hearts player.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Pure Twitter rumour, but you apparently asked Dundee for £200k for Wighton.

We asked for a refund and Dundee giving it the gypsy patter. 

giphy.gif

"The deal was you bought it how you saw it. Feck off while you still have the legs to carry ye."

Anyone catch Jon Daly and Michael Stewart on the radio? Daly was upset that Stendel made his mind up to empty him after only a 5 minute conversation. Basically told him to stand out the way and watch training before giving him the bullet.  

Daly sounded like Shane McGowan on Ketamine. Incoherent, contradictory babbling.  You can see why Levein liked him as an empty vessel and why Stendel so quickly decided he was of no use. 

Rock bottom of the league. The gall these people have to complain that they've been hard done by. 

37 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Anyone catch Jon Daly and Michael Stewart on the radio? Daly was upset that Stendel made his mind up to empty him after only a 5 minute conversation. Basically told him to stand out the way and watch training before giving him the bullet.  

Daly sounded like Shane McGowan on Ketamine. Incoherent, contradictory babbling.  You can see why Levein liked him as an empty vessel and why Stendel so quickly decided he was of no use. 

Rock bottom of the league. The gall these people have to complain that they've been hard done by. 

Heard a wee bit of Daly after the games.

Whelan, Berra, and Daly all lashing out - no-one likes to be sacked, do they?

Stendel has walked into a mess, and he's addressing it by emptying shite-bags and Billy big-pocket types.

One of the things I heard Daly say was 'If Stendel can do that to Berra, he can do it to anyone' - he was saying that as if it was a bad thing.

Is Daly so thick that he thought Stendel wouldn't make changes? Seemingly. 

I actually thought Daly spoke sense. If any of us had a new manager come in and decide after five minutes we should be sacked, I think we'd be talking employment tribunals. Whatever way some of the befuddled Hearts fans dress it up, Stendel walked into a mess and is making it a whole lot worse.