Heart of Midlothian 2014-

58 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

In  your own time, Ann. Can't be too careful - can't go blowing £200,000 on compo for Stendel, can we? After all, it's not as if we have been blowing £500,000 to £750,000 on contracts for the likes of Martin, Sammon, Wighton, Damour, Vancek...... And who cares about getting a measly1 point from games against Killie, Livi and Well. It's not as if every place higher in the SPFL is worth an extra £70-80K, is it?

Oh, wait a minute...

Okay. By popular request, I'll STFU now. And go remove a whole omlette from my face.

Edited by Pet Jeden

Wait until after playing the 3rd placed team to announce him, so his first game is at home to the bottom side.

PR masterclass when his first match is a thumping win.

Having been relegated prior to his arrival, Daniel immediately turned round their fortunes, leading the Oakwell outfit to a second-placed finish ahead of Jack Ross’ Sunderland, and securing promotion back to the Championship at the first time of asking. He left them in October of this year.

Hearts obsessed with us. 🤣

This is a genuinely exciting appointment. After years of joyless, laboured, eye-bleeding Leveinball, we finally go for a manager with a record of playing attack-minded, high energy football.

The only problem is it's taken at least six months too long to get to this point and we're in deep shit now. He'll need to be a miracle-worker to get this team of sloths motivated and playing his style. Given that him agreeing to join us makes no sense whatsoever from his point of view, I'm hoping Budge has promised to back him in the transfer window.

24 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

That's literally the first time in the Budge era we've had a dig. It's been a huge bugbear of the support that we don't rip you lads at every opportunity.

It really isnt.......

HMSA Dinner November - one of those present asked a question about your facilities;

AB –  We had a visit yesterday from Leanne Dempster and Ronald Gordon who wanted to see how you do it properly.

Just now, Lex said:

I hope people keep saying things like:

‘ Hearts are too big to go down ‘

Tbf theyll spend more in January than both us and you have spent in the last decade.

5 minutes ago, Green Day said:

It really isnt.......

HMSA Dinner November - one of those present asked a question about your facilities;

AB –  We had a visit yesterday from Leanne Dempster and Ronald Gordon who wanted to see how you do it properly.

Didn't know that. You could straightaway file that under delusion tbf. :lol:

You have to admit though, she's awfy Kumbaya when it comes to the derby. Ljsl9nQ.png

The Jack Ross thing in the statement was cringeworthy, by the way. Especially when they've pulled so far ahead in the league since hiring him.

We're run by fucking diddies these days. Did Mr Romanov ever even acknowledge Hibs' existence during his time in charge? The way it should be.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

I hope people keep saying things like:

‘ Hearts are too big to go down ‘

My first games as a kid were when we yo-yoed between SPL and 1st Div. I take nothing for granted.

Hopefully Stendel kicks some arsch and shows the lightweights and non-scoring strikers the door.

Great to have an Ossi as well

.1704395801_heartsddrcrest.jpg.3af1969e50d8e75e8e138d7b3aebb293.jpg

Stendel’s Wiki bio contains this nonsense......
“Stendel was appointed manager of Scottish club Hearts in December 2019, on a contract due to run until the summer of 2022, although he probably won’t last as he is a dug pish manager and has no chance against the likes of the mighty glasgow rangers “
[emoji37]

1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

More chance of people saying 'St Mirren and St Johnstone are shittier than Hearts'

Now Deutschland Dan is in place we can stop worrying about the St Mirrens and St Johnstones and set our sights on the Livingstons and Ross Countys of the league. 

thf.png

The Jack Ross thing in the statement was cringeworthy, by the way. Especially when they've pulled so far ahead in the league since hiring him.
We're run by fucking diddies these days. Did Mr Romanov ever even acknowledge Hibs' existence during his time in charge? The way it should be.

Hearts will finish above Hibs in the league, not a problem. Jack Ross is a decent manager apparently by all means but it’s irrelevant. We’ll finish above them, nae bother,
(Thoroughly expecting this drunken bravado to come back and bite me but f**k it)

10 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Hearts will finish above Hibs in the league, not a problem. Jack Ross is a decent manager apparently by all means but it’s irrelevant. We’ll finish above them, nae bother,
(Thoroughly expecting this drunken bravado to come back and bite me but f**k it)

100 quid bet? Loser gives money to charity of the winners choice....

On 05/12/2019 at 21:33, Pet Jeden said:

He'll be pissing himself laughing at your gullibility. He's not Spanish.

I shouldnt explain so much to you, but yes, I am spanish, from la rioja (the north field known for the red wine). I lived in Edinburgh the season 13/14 in Haymarket (and visited another 4 times), I visited Tynecaslte (someone from the club shown me it from indoor) after that I went 3 or 4 matchs these season without know anything about the club, the year when It begun with -15 points and many teenegers (walker, holt, mchattie, robinson, paterson, mckay etc etc). since that I follow the team. (what a year I chose......xd)

thanks for the rest of the people.