Heart of Midlothian 2014-

every game we are worse than before, so today I am worrier than yesterday but probably less than tomorrow....

-all the teams fight their matchs (you can see the st mirren or hamilton  highlights for example) , but we seem teenegers, mister put 5 defenses plus two anchor midfields and rangers created 20 chances??? horrible

-the left back is a highway

- we are a team without soul, where do berra or whelan are? losing games and players jogging like they were in the meadows

I only hope a win today, but I extremelly fear about Livingston´s long air balls, panic

after that the new manager should sign and wait january for free ( some players and signing 2 or 3 leathers (If they feel the club better), a left back (wallace?)

1 hour ago, McGarci said:

every game we are worse than before, so today I am worrier than yesterday but probably less than tomorrow....

-all the teams fight their matchs (you can see the st mirren or hamilton  highlights for example) , but we seem teenegers, mister put 5 defenses plus two anchor midfields and rangers created 20 chances??? horrible

-the left back is a highway

- we are a team without soul, where do berra or whelan are? losing games and players jogging like they were in the meadows

I only hope a win today, but I extremelly fear about Livingston´s long air balls, panic

after that the new manager should sign and wait january for free ( some players and signing 2 or 3 leathers (If they feel the club better), a left back (wallace?)

What you say is actually half sensible. But your fake bad English schtick stopped being funny a looooong time ago.

22 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

What you say is actually half sensible. But your fake bad English schtick stopped being funny a looooong time ago.

sorry about my english (I am spanish).... I speak it fluency, but I know writing fastly in forums I make some mistakes.... sorry again

Edited by McGarci

Is there any prospect of you lot putting your prices down any time soon? Charging £29 for a match against us is just absolutely mental.

54 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is there any prospect of you lot putting your prices down any time soon? Charging £29 for a match against us is just absolutely mental.

I just paid £34 for a derby ticket at lunchtime.

However I am not having a go at the Hearts fans on here about it - we are just as bad.

The issue is the league not having a big money sponsor. Said it before, when we played Molde the other year, the tickets were £10 for the norway leg, closer to £30 at ER. Norway is hideously expensive, but the football leagues have sponsors who pay the going rate - and hence ticket prices for punters are much lower.

Same in a few leagues across Europe...................but our football administrators appear to think that its us that should pay £400 for Season Tickets, then get fleeced for cup matches etc.

Its a fucking joke.

On 04/12/2019 at 18:06, Pet Jeden said:

[Image: zN53ZNf.png]Well done you goofy xenophobe. 

2 hours ago, McGarci said:

sorry about my english (I am spanish).... I speak it fluency, but I know writing fastly in forums I make some mistakes.... sorry again

Don't apologise to this man. He is a cabeza del pene. Your english is fine. 

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Very good. Ye think my heid zips up the back?

It's not even far fetched that he's Spanish is it? Give the guy an apology you c**t. 

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

The issue is the league not having a big money sponsor. Said it before, when we played Molde the other year, the tickets were £10 for the norway leg, closer to £30 at ER. Norway is hideously expensive, but the football leagues have sponsors who pay the going rate - and hence ticket prices for punters are much lower.

As far as I can tell, the Norwegian league doesn't have a sponsor. Their TV deal is worth £5m a year more than Scotland's - but for 240 live matches per season.

So it would appear we're getting ripped off a lot more than you think.

56 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

[Image: zN53ZNf.png]Well done you goofy xenophobe. 

Don't apologise to this man. He is a cabeza del pene. Your english is fine. 

It's not even far fetched that he's Spanish is it? Give the guy an apology you c**t. 

He'll be pissing himself laughing at your gullibility. He's not Spanish.

He'll be pissing himself laughing at your gullibility. He's not Spanish.

You're making a bit of a p***k of yourself, he hasn't even said much criticising the club....

Why is it you’re convinced he isn’t Spanish, out of interest?