Heart of Midlothian 2014-

13 hours ago, DC92 said:

He's a convincing liar then.

Hearts are under pressure to appoint a manager and Stendel is clear favourite. It's quite easy to say "he'll be appointed by midweek" without having a clue what's actually happening. Chances are he'll be right.

13 hours ago, AberdeenHibee said:

So, Hearts are going for a manager who completely flopped at Barnsley and got the sack. 

Who got his club promoted ahead of Jack Ross's Sunderland. While my ambition isn't simply to be better than Hibs, I'd take it for just now.

Edited by Darren

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Good to see Hearts landing their 2nd choice manager after Ross told them he'd rather go to a big team.

Ross was never going to be back to Hearts. Any interview would just have been for appearances - on both sides. How many people who have been shown the door at any organisation would ever want to go back and work for the same owner? And ow many owners would take someone back when they had seen fit to have them ushered out in the first place?

7 minutes ago, Darren said:

Hearts are under pressure to appoint a manager and Stendel is clear favourite. It's quite easy to say "he'll be appointed by midweek" without having a clue what's actually happening. Chances are he'll be right.

Who got his club promoted ahead of Jack Ross's Sunderland. While my ambition isn't simply to be better than Hibs, I'd take it for just now.

Try getting half a new team before talking about being better than us, champ.

Image result for talkhearts"

2 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

I think Hearts will be just fine with the squad they have under a semi-competent manager.  Look forward to welcoming you on Boxing Day, champ.

1 hour ago, Darren said:

While my ambition isn't simply to be better than Hibs, I'd take it for just now.

Did you forget you were not on JKB?

Think you need to get out of equal bottom spot before aspiring to overtake the Lochend Lotharios

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Did you forget you were not on JKB?

Think you need to get out of equal bottom spot before aspiring to overtake the Lochend Lotharios

I'll think Hibs are shite regardless of the forum I'm on.

Tbf I'd be all over the "Ross pied you patter" if it was the other way round. It has about as much basis in reality as me boasting of our 18 Champions League wins, but I'd 100% be using it.

It was the other way round when Kyle Lafferty did actually, genuinely sell them down the river fucking hilariously.

6 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Hearts are fckn awful and have been for around a year. Yet somehow we still beat Hibs on their home patch.

Happy with Stendel once it's completed, I think he's obviously a bit if a gamble in terms of not knowing Scottish football, but he never knew English football either and done a decent job at Barnsley.  It obviously ended badly, but there seems to be reasons for that, it's pretty rare fans are gutted about managers who are pish.  

Mostly though, I'll be relieved to see a line drawn under the fucking drawn out pain in the arse the whole episode has become.  Let's hope he can get a quick reaction from the players.

Not sure if this Stendhal guy will be the right fit for Our Gorgie Chums......some of his little quotes sound worrisome.....
“Beauty is the promise of happiness.”

“Only great minds can afford a simple style.” [emoji23] (Levein also believed this...)

“Logic is neither an art nor a science but a dodge.” (I think he meant to say Doidge....)

“The shepherd always tries to persuade the sheep that their interests and his own are the same.” [emoji51]

“This is the curse of our age, even the strangest aberrations are no cure for boredom.”

“Pleasure is often spoiled by describing it.” (The watchword of Pat Bonner & Biscuits Preston)

“£34 smackeroonies for the Derby is outrageous “

[emoji41]