Heart of Midlothian 2014-

9 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

You're 10 goals worse off than us in 12th.

Does the winter air make you go all mental/inbred up there?

Are you able to read? I'm asking why a wee section of your fans have, consistently over the past six months or so, been pining for Neil McCann.

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

There are some good reasons to criticise the hearts support but being too easily pleased is not one of them.

See above. You've got fans who'd be happy to hire Neil McCann and John Robertson, almost entirely because they once played for Hearts. It's just weird.

7 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

You need to understand what almost 4 years of Leveinball can do to the psyche

Fair point, well made.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Are you able to read? I'm asking why a wee section of your fans have, consistently over the past six months or so, been pining for Neil McCann.

See above. You've got fans who'd be happy to hire Neil McCann and John Robertson, almost entirely because they once played for Hearts. It's just weird.

Fair point, well made.

That's the problem when you have a bigger support, you also have a larger number of dafties within the support.

I do concede that Celtic and Rangers have taken this to the extreme.

56 minutes ago, Only an observer said:

Rumours abound that Paul Scholes and A N other, have arrived at the Oriam  at Riccarton in the last 20 minutes. Media are in the vicinity.

Another is probably one of the Neville sisters or Nicky Butt. Part of that midfield from the English "Golden generation" that won f**k all. Lamps, Gerrard, Giggs(welsh/man u) all doing  well so might think it's worth a gamble.

I'll say it again - McCann would be more than adequate at Hearts. Give him the gig until the end of the season and see where things are. 

Pay no attention to the Perth spokesman, they're still absolutely raging that McCann turned their manager into a squealing, grassing bastart.

Edited by Dele

2 hours ago, Only an observer said:

Rumours abound that Paul Scholes and A N other, have arrived at the Oriam  at Riccarton in the last 20 minutes. Media are in the vicinity.

Paul Scholes is certainly trending on twitter...........................

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'll say it again - McCann would be more than adequate at Hearts. Give him the gig until the end of the season and see where things are. 

Pay no attention to the Perth spokesman, they're still absolutely raging that McCann turned their manager into a squealing, grassing bastart.

^^^ Wanting Hearts to join Dundee in the Championship type post.

46 minutes ago, Dele said:

Neil McCann barely won a third of his games at Dundee, conceding just shy of 100 goals in 65 games (scoring 66). He had you bottom of the league and clear favourites for relegation.

Zero idea why Dundee fans constantly try and paint him as anything other than dreadful.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Neil McCann barely won a third of his games at Dundee, conceding just shy of 100 goals in 65 games (scoring 66). He had you bottom of the league and clear favourites for relegation.

Zero idea why Dundee fans constantly try and paint him as anything other than dreadful.

McIntyre followed by McPake? 🤔