Heart of Midlothian 2014-

18 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

They're the sort of club politicians pretend to support.

Just to pre-empt any enterprising Jambo who wants to use his name as rhetorical counterpoint, I did spot that Ian Blackford blending in with the plebs in the away end at Paisley with my own eyes last night. He's the genuine article.

Edited by Aim Here

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

It's radio silence from Tynecastle, while the Jambos still seem unable to lure some unemployed German bloke to Gorgie? What could possibly be holding this deal up? Is he playing you off against rivals like Leyton Orient and Falkirk in a bidding war for his services? Is Ann Budge unable to put the unspent half of those mystery man millions to good use?

And yet, when Jack Ross was given much more money to spend at Sunderland and came up against Stendel's Barnsley...

image.thumb.png.d2a1e3bd4ada091a73fa0bc84e5ff2dd.png

2 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

And yet, when Jack Ross was given much more money to spend at Sunderland and came up against Stendel's Barnsley...

The pointscoring would work better if you could attract either one of those managers to Tynecastle. As things stand, they both seem to be turning their noses up at Hearts, and it's as meaningless to you guys as discussing the relative strengths of Mourinho and Klopp.

33 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

:lol: What have you been trying to do, like? 

I came here to score cheap and snide points at your expense, of course.

Nothing wrong with pointscoring in general, but if you're going to try, you need to at least hit the mark. "The manager who Hearts have failed to hire after three weeks of hard wooing is better than some other manager who turned them down within days" doesn't really score a point either for Hearts or against Hibs.

I've got a strong feeling that Stendel will rock up at hearts next week wearing an 'i heart Neil McFarlane' T-shirt while drinking a foaming golden beer from one of those oversized boot shaped glass things.

He's lived in Barnsley so wait until he gets a good look around Edinburgh. jjay

And a tour of Tynecastle GodIsGod 

And a look around our unrivalled state of the art training facilities Pinilla

Maybe send Gary Locke out on an errand for a few hours Monty Umm

And finish the tour with a song from the ol' crooner Glen Whelan. Just wait until he looks into dem sweet blue oirish eyes  VanGaals Bitch

9 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

He's lived in Barnsley so wait until he gets a good look around Edinburgh. jjay

You see this as a positive, but I fear this might be what ends up ruining any chances of the appointment happening.

As you say, Stendel has lived in Barnsley. A proud, working class town full of folk who vote for gid hoanest labour laddies and stop and chat in the street.

For Stendel to move from this to the upper echelons of Edinburgh society seems too steep of a climb in social mobility.

Heart of Midlothian, I'm sure you will agree, are very much more of a stiff upper lip, white collar club.

As far as I can tell, their modus operandi is to give bankers/politicians something to do at the weekend that distracts them from the misery they inflict on the poor.

Now, if Stendel does want to feel like he's living in a working class community in Edinburgh, he only has to jump in a Beep Beep and head over to the green half of the city.

Warrior poets, migrants and lovable rogues await him there. We could do with a scout, probably. Let's get him in.

Edited by HibsFan

You see this as a positive, but I fear this might be what ends up ruining any chances of the appointment happening.
As you say, Stendel has lived in Barnsley. A proud, working class town full of folk who vote for gid hoanest labour laddies and stop and chat in the street.
For Stendel to move from this to the upper echelons of Edinburgh society seems too steep of a climb in social mobility.
Heart of Midlothian, I'm sure you will agree, are very much more of a stiff upper lip, white collar club.

Barnsley is a wretched hive of Brexit c***s

Stendel is German and started his career in Hamburg the richest state in Germany.