Heart of Midlothian 2014-

50 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

In more positive news

That new Japanese fellah looks a bit useful.

2 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

His turn for a season ending injury next week.

Has he been training with you for a month yet?

Levein should knock any crazy ideas about taking defenders on by then.

21 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

:lol:

I'm pleased to be banned off that pish.

My Sundays are boring as shite, so it's my new favourite thing.

Some delightful posts today. Some folk still gagging for Gary Locke, and plenty wanting Steven Naismith as manager.

Best ones are the folk who claim its lacking ambition not going for Michael O'Neill, the same man Scotland couldnt afford to pay compensation for, before he signed a bumper new contract.

Another highlight is someone 4 hours ago saying the club have fucked massively by not moving for Gary Monk today, as hes "just signed for Sheffield Wednesday", despite him being hired a week before the thread hes posting in was started.

Best ones are the folk who claim its lacking ambition not going for Michael O'Neill, the same man Scotland couldnt afford to pay compensation for, before he signed a bumper new contract.

The O’Neill shouts are presumably followed up by the fact he could* do both as he lives in Edinburgh and wouldn’t then be handing in his notice on that bumper contract you point out.
* I can’t see him wanting to do both and not sure he really could do it in reality.

18 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Didn't Levein sack Loakey on his first day when Budgie came in?  Somehow don't see it. 

No, he didn't.

12 hours ago, JTS98 said:

Locke's record against Hibs was not so bad, no?

Unfortunately there are another 10 teams we have to play in the league.

Intense pressure in the media on oor Craig the last couple of days with the stats laid bare. And yet I don't expect Budgie will act for a good while yet. Who can blame her when we've had so many happy clapper fans go above and beyond to stick up for him.

'It's the keepers fault for blowing those 3 points not the managers'. Who signed the fucking keeper then you dos p***k? 

'Success is just around the corner'. This fucking corner is longer than shree years then aye?

'He's revolutionised the academy' Evidence then please? 

I'm absolutely raging just thinking about the injustice of it and I hardly ever go to games now. Heh 

Rab Prentice has passed away - rest in peace, Rab. 

Was well before my time but seeing the footage he looked mesmerising, terrific runner with the ball. One of those names I know from being told about him by my old man and his pals. Shame he’s passed away.

35 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

There wasn't always an end product - but he was an entertainer. I hope he knew that for the thousands of us who used to go to Tynecastle and watch him - the mention of his name always brings a smile to our faces.

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Locke was up against the shittest hibs team in the last 20 years*. Which is a pretty hotly contested title

Possibly longer but you’d have to ask a suitably aged Hibs fan to compare them with the ‘98 team.

That would be quite an awards night.

I remember their 98 relegation clearly and while they were a poor side as a group, they had some decent players and were capable of a good deal more.

Their 2014 heroes were just pure shite.

Pereira, Smith, Souttar, White, Garrucio, Haring, Walker, Washington, Wighton is the current injury list I think. Does this excuse the current shite? Not at all. Levein will only walk when he doesn’t think he can turn it round any more, how long is he going to wait?

Something stinks. You shouldn't have nearly a third of your squad out five games into the season. You'd think some lessons had been learned after the year we've had, but it genuinely feels like we're making it up as we go along and hoping that something will click us back into that form at the start of last season.