Heart of Midlothian 2014-

20 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I wouldn't say there are any obvious candidates at the moment, but I do think it's time Levein went. 

Had a look at your forum as I enjoy seeing the delusion of single club forums about their standing in the game.

Not disappointed, as there seems to be plenty of folk who think you've a chance of getting Michael O'Neil.

A frankly bizarre amount of folk wanting Neil McCann to take charge, literally at least one person per page suggesting him.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Had a look at your forum as I enjoy seeing the delusion of single club forums about their standing in the game.

Not disappointed, as there seems to be plenty of folk who think you've a chance of getting Michael O'Neil.

A frankly bizarre amount of folk wanting Neil McCann to take charge, literally at least one person per page suggesting him.

I quite like McCann, but his stock is low having pretty much failed at management.

In the absence of an obvious candidate, I'd advertise it, and see who applies. 

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If you mean Kickback, then three things:

a) The McCann thing is a rumour that somebody floated last season, and it won't be let go of because:

b) Kickback has an unhealthy obsession with ex-players to point they'd rather appoint Walter Kidd than Massimiliano Allegri because:

c) If shit was brains, Kickback couldn't collectively stink out a matchbox

5 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

If you mean Kickback, then three things:

a) The McCann thing is a rumour that somebody floated last season, and it won't be let go of because:

b) Kickback has an unhealthy obsession with ex-players to point they'd rather appoint Walter Kidd than Massimiliano Allegri because:

c) If shit was brains, Kickback couldn't collectively stink out a matchbox

I'm sure the the McCann rumour was an ITK, done deal when it was posted on there :lol:

Place is crawling with Hibs fans and cranks.

29 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

There is having a bad run and only winning 4 games so far in 2019 not to mention the shite that was served up between October and December last year. Levein needs to go but i'd rather the 'boot room' experiment draws to a bad conclusion (not bad enough to relegate us of course) than Levein skips back upstairs midseason to save face and just appoints Daly. 

No fucking way. The man is a complete mental case. Then there is the cat rumours which have been doing the rounds for the last few years... 

What's that all about? :lol:

2 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I'm sure the the McCann rumour was an ITK, done deal when it was posted on there :lol:

Place is crawling with Hibs fans and cranks.

There's a thread right now asking if we sacked Cathro too early.

mccringe.pngx infinity

22 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

If Billy "jobless since 2014" Davies got the Hearts job then so help me I would take up heroin.

He's been offered dozens of jobs by lots of top top clubs in that time though. Turned them all down. We've not heard of these club's offers because they happened when he was on holiday and also some of the clubs bide somewhere near his nan's hoose. 

39 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

What's that all about? :lol:

28 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I'd quite like to hear the cat rumour too, please? 

4 minutes ago, wellinwigan said:

I'm in too thanks

I've been spamming several football forums over a number of years about Davies and cats. The trick is to just drop in casual mentions with key words here and there. I'm part of the reason he's been out of work for so long. It's because it's believable. His lawyers have been chasing me round the country. 

Try the search function on here 'Billy Davies cats' and set to search all words. 

It's as good a hobby as any other I suppose. Feel free to get involved.