Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

That'd make sense. :lol:

But nah, I've never had a cold tip from the boy that told me this. Will wait and see.

If we sign Josh Magennis I'm not being melodramatic but I'll definitely burn Tynecastle to the ground.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Aye, Craig Brown gets a bus right enough.

Aye, he was getting the bus down to Ayr, where his car is, and then he's driving up to the game.

Then again, maybe I made up Craig Brown giving me a transfer exclusive about Josh Magennis on the bus, right enough.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Speaking of shite at fitba...
https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/david-vanecek-departs
Might be harsh, not sure he is shite tbh but see such little game time despite us having very limited suggests he probably is shite

Wasn't that the guy that Hearts hyped the crap out of before he arrived only to discover he's actually garbage at football?

Wasn't that the guy that Hearts hyped the crap out of before he arrived only to discover he's actually garbage at football?

He hyped himself up rather than the club doing from what I remember, but aye that’s him.

9 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

He hyped himself up rather than the club doing from what I remember, but aye that’s him.

The Club's twitter did a fair amount of hype as well if I remember correctly.  Either way he's not the first and won't be the last player to flop in Scottish football

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Speaking of shite at fitba...
https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/david-vanecek-departs
Might be harsh, not sure he is shite tbh but see such little game time despite us having very limited suggests he probably is shite

That's an absolute fucking joke! :lol:

I would really rather Levein didn't sign any more players. 

Yet another shambles. Levein is a loser. He's got one more season to prove everyone wrong. If he doesn't finish at least 4th next season then there needs to be pitchforks and torches outside Tynecastle to make sure he fucks off (and fucks off completely not staying on as director of hoofball).