Heart of Midlothian 2014-

11 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

With the best will in the world, if Djoum can't be fucked to play for Hearts I'm struggling to see how he suddenly realises he fancies it at Aberdeen.

:lol: he'll need a decent pair of gloves.

7 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Only read as far as this - superb news -

He intends to stay on as manager

16 hours ago, gannonball said:

Him, Main and Ash Taylor ffs. I take it McInnes has just decided to kick f**k out of every team next season.

Not sure why he's signing Djoum in that case.

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Underwhelming. Not Fenlon-level underwhelming, but underwhelming nevertheless. But let's see what Ann intends.

Dont remind me..............

Being serious for a moment, is there a chance that he will go down the route of appointing another manager and heading back upstairs?

14 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I'd always thought Djoum was a decent player. Just appears to be lacking something and I don't think he's going to find it if he signs for us.

"Something" = "any kind of application whatsoever"

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

I'd always thought Djoum was a decent player. Just appears to be lacking something and I don't think he's going to find it if he signs for us.

He's missing the ability to kick f*** out of other teams, certainly.

22 hours ago, Green Day said:

Dont remind me..............

Being serious for a moment, is there a chance that he will go down the route of appointing another manager and heading back upstairs?

I'm pretty sure he's on the record as saying that that when he finishes as head coach he'll walk away from both roles but heart attacks tend to make people reassess their choices so I wouldn't rule it out.

Stewart's a knob, and clearly has a hard-on for Levein, but everything he's saying about him is mostly correct - Levein's signing policy is erratic, and he isn't able to get the best out of a lot of the players he's brought in - I'm hoping for an announcement, but it's not likely. 

Jesus if even his biggest fan Mikey Stewart is having a pop the writing must be on the wall.
Without even reading what Stewart’s saying my response would be f**k off and change the record - not saying he’s necessarily wrong (again, not read it) but when you just near constant moan about a clubs manager folk tend to get bored of it.

There was some comment from him recently about the youth team not playing a dogshit style of football like the first team does. That glimmer of hope sustains me. We live in hope that utopia is actually around the corner with Levein quietly orchestrating it.