Heart of Midlothian 2014-

12 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Budge can be a pain in the arse at times but I don't see what's out of order about closing G lower tbh.   I sat there for years and moved because it's full of absolute weapins.  She warned the dafties months ago and they've continued to act like dicks.  Last month there was a fanny offering everyone a square go while ranting about catholics and waving a framed union jack.  

Saturday there was an arrest there and a lot of the smokebombs that marked the pitch came from there.  She's not banned them, just moved them about. Fair enough if you ask me, though I'd have thought N lower was worse.

If the smoke bomb had come from our ( I say ours loosely here) section, I'd have had no complaints. I won't be surprised if we're next tbh.

There are probably more weapons in section N, but they're more rife with sectarian singing than subtly pelting away players/fans with everything short of their faeces.

*shudder* 
fair play to her for this and all, but shes a massive fan of absolutely mutilating the league system and getting rid of virtually every part time side. She should never hold power in Scottish football beyond one club.

She also writes statements as though she has just been chucked out of a pub after last orders.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say
but well done for trying!
This will apparently involve moving 200 season ticket holders for the Kimarnock and Rangers Games
It's not insignificant but it's hardly an outrageously draconian measure either

They were going to move into the Roseburn End for the Rangers game anyway.

57 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Just read that statement in full. She likes an ellipses, doesn't she?  fuckme.png.d9c5a78d233b3b09407e9b3b3a53cee4.png

I also enjoy her use of quotes to describe those "innocents" caught up in the section G reshuffle - similar to the usage of quotes to describe badly behaved Hibs and Hearts "supporters". Is there a subtext where the innocence of those who choose to sit in section G is a bit suspect to begin with?

Anyways, the poor punctuation and rambling structure does give it an air of versmilitude. There's no way that mess passed through any professional PR person or writer of any kind, and is almost certainly the unfiltered granny-ranting-on-Facebook-style thoughts of Chairman Ann herself. The thoughts themselves are generally fine, mind, but the formatting has a lot of room for improvement.

Edited by Aim Here

14 hours ago, ian mac said:

does budge think no one in that section put money into save hearts when they had the begging bowl out? 

Ah yes, the old 'I gave you money once in your time of need so that means I can do what I like' rationale.

Amount of money invested is no excuse for cuntish behaviour. I'd wager that the vast majority of Hearts supporters who funded them out of the hole aren't constantly getting themselves into shit and can behave perfectly acceptably. 

So why should a group of several dozen get to be constant picks after donations?! 

35 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

ENDANGERING LIVES!!!! 

Whether she’s right to close that part of the stand or not, Budge still manages to come across as a complete cretin. No pyro, no party, at the end of the day.

My understanding is they are turning this area into a Coconut shy stall!!!!

Just read that statement in full. She likes an ellipses, doesn't she?  fuckme.png.d9c5a78d233b3b09407e9b3b3a53cee4.png
Bemoaning money being wasted on CCTV while handing Levein a blank chequebook to launch shree year deals at huddies like Malaury Martin.  titter.png.1b0fde205aa0cbb5f80f0b570fd3f444.png

Mate, have you tried giving a good old hearty boo at a cctv camera when you’ve just been pumped? I haven’t and I don’t want to. I want my money wasted on duds and diddies who can boo with real gusto!

2 hours ago, Aim Here said:

I also enjoy her use of quotes to describe those "innocents" caught up in the section G reshuffle - similar to the usage of quotes to describe badly behaved Hibs and Hearts "supporters". Is there a subtext where the innocence of those who choose to sit in section G is a bit suspect to begin with?

Anyways, the poor punctuation and rambling structure does give it an air of versmilitude. There's no way that mess passed through any professional PR person or writer of any kind, and is almost certainly the unfiltered granny-ranting-on-Facebook-style thoughts of Chairman Ann herself. The thoughts themselves are generally fine, mind, but the formatting has a lot of room for improvement.

Would you like to have another go at being supercillious supercileous  a smart-arse ?

Bit random me asking but whatever happend to the young boy Cochrane that was getting games from last season I've never seen him again.? 

He’s had a few appearances but he’s now got to compete with Lee and Haring this season.

He’s also had injuries at unfortunate points

Or it might be the soap opera storyline that JT heard.

Anyway he’ll turn 18 a week on Wednesday so it’s probably a bit early to write him off

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

Story I heard* is that Levein fell out with his old man who was greeting that he wasn't getting enough game time, so he's on the naughty step.

Reveal hidden contents

*I do hear a lot of shite from time to time

All season ?  Ridiculous, if true. No way he doesn’t deserve at least some game time at the expense of Lee/Djoum/Haring - the most ponderous, shot-shy, timid-passing, weak-tackling midfield 3 in Scotland.

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

All season ?  Ridiculous, if true. No way he doesn’t deserve at least some game time at the expense of Lee/Djoum/Haring - the most ponderous, shot-shy, timid-passing, weak-tackling midfield 3 in Scotland.

Just saw the hidden comments. Doh !

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Fun factoid

This Hearts side has only accumulated 50 points from 33 games this season

In 2012 we only had 48 at this stage and finished with 53

Yes, I remember being disgruntled with our timid away form under Paulo Sergio. The only thing wrong with the 2012/2019 comparison is that this time we will be facing a good team or a very good team in the final.