Heart of Midlothian 2014-

7 hours ago, Navallion said:

Lewis Moore and Dario Zanatta receive contract extensions til 2020. Aidan Keena is also set to gain a chance in the first teams. All round good news imo.

Would love to see Keena get a fair crack of the whip at first team level. 

No more transfers apparently, I won't complain because we didn't really need any. Probably just some sort of miracle potion to heal injuries instead. Anyways what was I going to say? OH YES! Michael Smith signs on til 2021, great news!

https://mondaynightfitba175605465.wordpress.com/my-cult-hero-xi-2/

https://mondaynightfitba175605465.wordpress.com/hearts-fc-jan-2019-less-is-more/

https://mondaynightfitba175605465.wordpress.com/2019/01/17/12/

Morning everyone - I have just started to write my own blogs focussing on the club past and present - check out the links above

I am also putting together a youtube channel and you can see my most recent work below

Really hopeful of a couple pre contract signings, two that spark to mind is Halkett from Livingston and Cadden from Motherwell who are really good players. Halkett as a replacement for Hughes and potentially Souttar who will likely move on in the summer. I'm not sure but I don't think Cadden has been as good as he should of been this season but I think he'd do well with this group of players we have. Mind you we'd have to pay a fee for him.

Really hopeful of a couple pre contract signings, two that spark to mind is Halkett from Livingston and Cadden from Motherwell who are really good players. Halkett as a replacement for Hughes and potentially Souttar who will likely move on in the summer. I'm not sure but I don't think Cadden has been as good as he should of been this season but I think he'd do well with this group of players we have. Mind you we'd have to pay a fee for him.

I’d be happy if we were to get either of these boys but think both could end up down south. The development fees would be well worth it imo. Halkett looks every bit the capable centre half that could step in to our team and play now. Cadden has stagnated a bit at ‘well but showed enough previously and has a good amount of games in the league for a 22 year old. Take both, most likely won’t get either [emoji17]

I'm just going to say this - the booing is destroying the players' confidence, and, as much as fans are right to express their displeasure at what they're seeing, it would be better if we were more patient - folk are always saying that Tynecastle can be an intimidating venue, but it works both ways. 

Obviously Berra is a club legend, solid as a rock and he took a step down to come back to us. He loves a hoofball though and that can affect the way the team operates. Having Souttar back will be more influential than Berra's return. 

They complement each other well.

Souttar is more of a ball playing centre half in Craig Levein’s own image. Which I guess makes Berra Dave McPherson. Berra has also gone away and come back again like McPherson did but he’s got better hair.

13 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Berra has also gone away and come back again like McPherson did but he’s got better hair.

Pretty sure Berra's not a blue nose either. 

On 29/01/2019 at 19:04, topcat(The most tip top) said:

They complement each other well.

Souttar is more of a ball playing centre half in Craig Levein’s own image. Which I guess makes Berra Dave McPherson. Berra has also gone away and come back again like McPherson did but he’s got better hair.

More like McLaren.