Heart of Midlothian 2014-

26 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

A lot of fans have a huge grudge already because he applauded Adam Hammill goal against us. Bear in mind, he was his team mate at the time.

That, and one fan in particular on Facebook thinks he's 'shite' because he played for Partick Thistle.

He is shite to be fair.

Shame to be losing Dunne who was great.

The loan moves will have been good for Edwards and, especially, Burns in terms of getting games.

I'd be looking to bring back some of Keena, Zannatta, and Currie, all of whom seem to have done well on loan.

I've been looking forward to us bringing in Vanacek - time will tell, eh?

Shame to be losing Dunne who was great.
The loan moves will have been good for Edwards and, especially, Burns in terms of getting games.
I'd be looking to bring back some of Keena, Zannatta, and Currie, all of whom seem to have done well on loan.
I've been looking forward to us bringing in Vanacek - time will tell, eh?

Did we not bring Zanatta back from loan last season only for him not to be involved then be loaned out again?
I would like to see those 3 play for us, but I think just now they’re probably best off where they are.

A lot of fans have a huge grudge already because he applauded Adam Hammill goal against us. Bear in mind, he was his team mate at the time.

That, and one fan in particular on Facebook thinks he's 'shite' because he played for Partick Thistle.
He is pretty rotten to be fair. Really good engine on him so at least he doesnt steal a living, but he can't pass, can't tackle, can't shoot. The basics of being a professional footballer.

Ironically enough i think his 2 best games have been against the Old Firm.

9 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Did we not bring Zanatta back from loan last season only for him not to be involved then be loaned out again?
I would like to see those 3 play for us, but I think just now they’re probably best off where they are.

I think he maybe did, aye, but I cannae mind, tbh.

I just found it frustrating having so few options up front when we had three attacking players out on loan, and they've all been doing well and scoring.

Zannatta won't have the pace of Mulraney, but he surely has a better brain for football. 

I think he maybe did, aye, but I cannae mind, tbh.
I just found it frustrating having so few options up front when we had three attacking players out on loan, and they've all been doing well and scoring.
Zannatta won't have the pace of Mulraney, but he surely has a better brain for football. 

Christ, forgot Jake Mulraney was even a Hearts player!
Understandable frustration but then consider we have Mulraney and Amankwa sotting doing f**k all I’m not sure Zanatta, Keena or Currie would be any different unfortunately...

BD6AFFA8-909A-4096-9860-698265AC2F77.thumb.png.fabb796202894b5bd061000743e2567a.png&key=dec0a5e63df057bec8355f4fe053e270897df0b749944301d656fc42dc775ac2
SMASH THIS FUCKEN LEAGUE :lol:

That’s just listing games he scored in

He slowed down towards November

https://www.transfermarkt.com/david-vanecek/leistungsdaten/spieler/141229

If suspect his mind may already have been in Edinburgh

His club clearly thought so and dropped him in December

Do Hearts have some sort of scouting system set up in the Czech Republic? Vaněček is a rather interesting signing - Teplice have been a rather middling team for years but he's had some half-decent form for the first part of the season. It's worth keeping in mind that he's been scoring goals against teams with some poor defensive records though - Dukla's backline in particular has been howling this campaign, and he's also got one against a Karviná team that are struggling (and escaped relegation last season by the skin of their teeth).  A few years ago now mind, but he was instrumental in Hradec Králové getting promoted to the first league and was banging them in for fun in the second tier before becoming more of a rotation player for a while.  He will have been acquired for cheap though, Teplice aren't a particularly moneyed club.

10 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Djoum is away in the summer. Presumably he will get his move to the Barclays EPL on the back of some of his stunning recent performances. 

Won't be missed imho. A player who goes missing too often in games.

Will hopefully get plenty of rest between now and the summer if he's not moved on in the window.

Won't be missed imho. A player who goes missing too often in games.

Will hopefully get plenty of rest between now and the summer if he's not moved on in the window.

I’d rather have Djoum than Chuckles fuckin Adam...

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

El Hearts FC que milita a la Scottish Premiership provarà al nostre jugador del 1er equip Alhagi Touray. Recordem que és el màxim golejador de la competició amb 20 gols. Que tinguis molta sort en els entrenaments que faràs amb el club escocès aquesta setmana.
T'ho mereixes !! https://t.co/c7ZSGXtI0S

This is what too much Irn Bru does to you, kids.