Heart of Midlothian 2014-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46609010
While I'm still of a mind to back Levein until the end of the season, Budge's position on the footballing front is very entrenched. I can see the fans hounding her out a few years from now which would be a real shame after all the good she has done the club off the park. 

We’ll be buying her out (as opposed to hounding her out) in little over a year

She could stay on in some capacity if invited but that’s not certain and she’ll be turning 72 and may well fancy a less stressful retirement

Describing the Pittodrie boss as a “d**k”, he insisted that Scottish football needs to start addressing officiating blunders and stop having a pop at those highlighting the all-too-frequent problems.

Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/craig-levein-derek-mcinnes-was-crying-like-a-baby-over-ref-decisions-1-4848596

Quality stuff from Levein :lol:

Thing is. when you're playing well and getting good results, you can pretty much say what you like, and come off like a boss.

When you're not doing so well, you just sound bitter. 

If refs have been poor, as Madden was v Rangers, or if soft penalties are awarded against you, as in the games against St Johnstone and Aberdeen, it's fine to say so.

Managers publicly calling each other dicks and cry-babies serves no-one well.

Levein's time would be better spent reading a coaching manual.  

24 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Thing is. when you're playing well and getting good results, you can pretty much say what you like, and come off like a boss.

When you're not doing so well, you just sound bitter. 

If refs have been poor, as Madden was v Rangers, or if soft penalties are awarded against you, as in the games against St Johnstone and Aberdeen, it's fine to say so.

Managers publicly calling each other dicks and cry-babies serves no-one well.

Levein's time would be better spent reading a coaching manual.  

Aye but Haring should've been off against saints. He would've been banned for a game or two, didn't he score in a subsequent game?

14 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Aye but Haring should've been off against saints. He would've been banned for a game or two, didn't he score in a subsequent game?

That's kind of my point -  if a coach feels the match officials have fucked up, they should feel free to say so, whether it's Levein, Wright, or any c**t else. 

11 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

That's kind of my point -  if a coach feels the match officials have fucked up, they should feel free to say so, whether it's Levein, Wright, or any c**t else. 

Aye they can say what they want but when it comes to Leveins selective memory in every fucking game it becomes very very tiresome.

That being said, with the entire Scottish Sports media fuelling the agenda of two clubs, perhaps its best not to allow managers a soapbox.