Heart of Midlothian 2014-

20 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

He didn't, it was one of his twenty hangers on that did it for him while he hid behind them all like he does every fucking place he goes, the shitebag racist fucking c**t. 

It was a wee wifey who sorted the green brigade oot that day Mags.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Considering they're a quickly thrown together stopgap solution to an injury crisis Dunne & Dikamona have been far better than we had any right to expect.

#Jambosoldier

Of course, they've been  excellent all things considered. Especially Dunne, but it'll be good to see Christophe back.

Naisy back in three or four weeks, with Berra due back in a fortnight.

Thank f**k. It's just a shame the blip we've had in their absence will be difficult to fully bounce back from in terms of consistency. No doubt we'd have tucked away shite like Hibs and Killie otherwise if not for an unprecedented injury crisis.

Linlithgow Rose v Heart of Midlothian - Wed 28th Nov @7:30pm.

Delighted that we've been able to re-schedule this match and look forward to welcoming our friends at Hearts next week.
H
To save queues at the gate, entry will be a flat rate £5 for all spectators.

#HTG #HHGH

Interview (en Francais) with Arnaud Djoum after the Derby

http://www.footmercato.net/autre-championnat/info-fm-a-la-rencontre-d-arnaud-djoum-taulier-du-milieu-d-heart-of-midlothian-et-du-cameroun_240166

Journalist: is Scottish Football all kick and rush like we imagine?

AD: it’s different, a very direct game. Our team do play football. Tonight we forgot.

3 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Still not convinced by Arnaud Djoum tbh.

Slow, ponderous, and his second touch is normally a tackle.

Would be far more effective as the defensive midfielder in front of a back four.

Never a number 10 in a million years.

A defensive midfielder ? _ _ _ koff.  That role reqires a willingness to tackle and a heart bigger than a mouse.

3 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Still not convinced by Arnaud Djoum tbh.

Slow, ponderous, and his second touch is normally a tackle.

Would be far more effective as the defensive midfielder in front of a back four.

Never a number 10 in a million years.

Just spotted that he wants a new contract. He'll just block Cochrane's development. I'm hoping the only reason that Levein is so keen to start him is in the hope that we can get a fee for him in January.

I still like Djoum. He's always willing to play out of position on the flank for us for balance.  Never understood what goes through peoples head's thinking he's not good enough, but starts last night for Cameroon against Brazil.

Saying he'll block Cochrane's development is also silly; he's 17 FFS. The onus on the youth players coming through, should be to perform to a level that they usurp the more regular, experienced players and not the other way around. Levein clearly has a solid track record with youths, so I don't think we need to worry about him doing a Craig Brown keeping experienced players in for self-preservation purposes.

On his day Djoum has the ability to be one of our best players. Sadly we’ve not seen enough of these days, mostly through injury and playing out of position and partially due to the form of others. I’d be disappointed were he to leave.

38 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

On his day Djoum has the ability to be one of our best players. Sadly we’ve not seen enough of these days, mostly through injury and playing out of position and partially due to the form of others. I’d be disappointed were he to leave.

He was decent last time out. But come on ...... when was the last time you could say he really influenced a game ? He can’t still be getting a game based on a drag-back trick ( against Motherwell ? ) and one goal agsinst Hibs 2 or 3 years ago ! 

As for Levein’s record being good at bringing through lots of youngsters - jury’s out. He’s got to choose to play them, (not be forced by injuries) and persevere with them and improve them, for that to be true. If Cochrane and McDonald don’t start getting more game time they could easily stall. Which I wouldn’t like to see, just so that we can resign somebody who looks like they are only  getting the finger out now because it’s contract renewal time

edit:I suppose he did get that headed goal recently. Probably failed to duck properly !

Edited by Pet Jeden