Heart of Midlothian 2014-

56 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If anyone genuinely thinks that Yaxley Lennon associating himself with hearts is a good thing then they’ll presumably be willing to drop by the diggers and say it to my face

Can confirm the last time I said something to Topcat's face in the Diggers he bought me a pint and conversed cordially

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If anyone genuinely thinks that Yaxley Lennon associating himself with hearts is a good thing then they’ll presumably be willing to drop by the diggers and say it to my face

image.thumb.png.2d69feb3b58c0030eb37765d4b1e168b.png

Real talk.

You would sit in the corner tutting like a wee sweetie wife at Yaxley and his C-18 McRae wankers.

#RuelStreetMassive

44 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

As much as I don't care for TL or his beliefs, it was pretty funny when he knocked that Celtic c**t out in Sunderland.

He didn't, it was one of his twenty hangers on that did it for him while he hid behind them all like he does every fucking place he goes, the shitebag racist fucking c**t. 

56 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Mr. X said:
Why do you call the two teams ostensibly perceived as 'Protestant' ****?:unsure2:

Because they are ***'s

I see the dirty ******* fuckers are agreeing .:)

16 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Little known fact, McCrae's battalion was 25% Hibs. Wasn't all JT's. 

Aye, but they were all traitors mate. Not proper staunch unlike the 75% that were the true heros. That's why they don't get big flags celebrating their futile sacrifices.bQshDtu.png

31 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Little known fact, McCrae's battalion was 25% Hibs. Wasn't all JT's. 

And Raith, East Fife, Falkirk, Dunfermline and St Bernards.

Most folk who are actually aware of the battalion know this.

46 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Aye, but they were all traitors mate. Not proper staunch unlike the 75% that were the true heros. That's why they don't get big flags celebrating their futile sacrifices.bQshDtu.png

Probably true. There is a myth that Hibs players all went to Ireland to escape service but 10 actually served in WW1 and two were killed.  My old Jambo great uncle who was in ww1 used to actually believe that one about they all went to Ireland to ferment the rebellion or something. 

11 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

If Tommy does come to a game, he still wouldn't be the most bigoted Lennon to turn up at Tynie this season.

I must have missed that time Neil Lennon was locked up for stirring up racial and sectarian hatred.QLFMjQU.png

Hearts have a habit of inviting ex-convicts to their ground and club, regardless of the crime. bQshDtu.png