Heart of Midlothian 2014-

8 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I hope he does come to a Hearts game and is promptly knocked on his arse.  Fucking ringpiece.

Just try not to injury any grannies in the crossfire this time.

Edited by Austinho

1 hour ago, Neiljb said:

Forgive me for believing the law and a charity who know more about it than you.

So despite it being used as an acceptable term before and since then by the law your gripping on  one conviction due a shite lawyer after a guy being arrested by an uneducated policeman?

To summarise: You’re a ***,  sit doon.

Edited by gannonball

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

I hope he does come to a Hearts game and is promptly knocked on his arse.  Fucking ringpiece.

I look forward to you putting yourself on the front line Tony* and carrying out an act of violence in the name of ' i don't like him because .....' .   

* I take it Tony Wonder is your real name 

On 10/11/2018 at 08:18, Tony Wonder said:

I used to give Pressley the benefit of the doubt regarding how he acted as a Celtic player, thought he maybe got caught up in the moment and his actions weren't aimed at the fans.  Then he returned with Falkirk as a player and manager and acted like a complete p***k both times so f**k him.  Wonder if he'll still consider himself too good for Scottish football when no one else will touch him with a bargepole.

His actions at Tynecastle and Parkhead (when he scored against us in a 1-3 win)  were unforgivable in a lot of Hearts fans eyes, those actions were deemed as a dig at Romanov and Co according to sources but he wasn't pulling the wool over my eyes.

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

So despite it being used as an acceptable term before and since then by the law your gripping on  one conviction due a shite lawyer after a guy being arrested by an uneducated policeman?

To summarise: You’re a ***,  sit doon.

That's the spirit. Just ignore the case you don't like. 

Bigotry and discrimination can be found in most groups of fans , particularly when they are anonymous in a crown or online. Some sets of fans are more in-your-face, crude and neanderthal about it while, with others, it's there but they are more clever and snidey about how the articulate it. I'll leave you work out which category your teams fans generally fall into.

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Everyone in this photo can gtf. If anyone on here is in this photo, gtf. Shower of fucking roasters.

You seem upset ?

Stop being dramatic and do something about a pub full of blokes wearing a 'Tommy Robinson Gagged' mask. Next home game do your stuff Super hero, pub at the West End of Gorgie Rd. :thumsup2

His actions at Tynecastle and Parkhead (when he scored against us in a 1-3 win)  were unforgivable in a lot of Hearts fans eyes, those actions were deemed as a dig at Romanov and Co according to sources but he wasn't pulling the wool over my eyes.

You seem upset ?
Stop being dramatic and do something about a pub full of blokes wearing a 'Tommy Robinson Gagged' mask. Next home game do your stuff Super hero, pub at the West End of Gorgie Rd. :thumsup2

So Steven Pressley acting the fanny is unforgivable but Yaxley-Lennon’s years of hate are cool? I’d happily tell folk to take off the mask and stop revelling in a cretin.

2 hours ago, Neiljb said:

Scots law (2008 Iain Peebles)

That was a Glasgow Sheriff court judgement so a Higher court or another sheriffdom would be advised by it but wouldn't necessarily be bound by it. It also a ruling on the term in a specific context. However that context was a nasty little nyaff trying to bam up other football fans so it's probably of some relevance here

Context is crucial in these things

Were you hear me say "I fucking hate ******* which is why I'm going to burn down my local convent next Tuesday, unless it's raining in which case I'll stay in and watch Faulty Towers on UK gold" that would clearly be sectarian hate speech and also a mistake as they're showing  Gavin and Stacey on Tuesday .

Were you to hear me say "My brother in law is a ******** and he's a top bloke" then it wouldn't be sectarian or hateful  and you'd also have misheard me as he's actually "Athenian"

42 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That was a Glasgow Sheriff court judgement so a Higher court or another sheriffdom would be advised by it but wouldn't necessarily be bound by it. It also a ruling on the term in a specific context. However that context was a nasty little nyaff trying to bam up other football fans so it's probably of some relevance here

Context is crucial in these things

Were you hear me say "I fucking hate ******* which is why I'm going to burn down my local convent next Tuesday, unless it's raining in which case I'll stay in and watch Faulty Towers on UK gold" that would clearly be sectarian hate speech and also a mistake as they're showing  Gavin and Stacey on Tuesday .

Were you to hear me say "My brother in law is a ******** and he's a top bloke" then it wouldn't be sectarian or hateful  and you'd also have misheard me as he's actually "Athenian"

Correct.

Context and intent tends to get forgotten in a lot of these discussions.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

What's with the sudden and marked increase in *** like behaviour and right wing shite from the Jambos?

Supremacist behaviour linked to a football team doesn't really work when the team on the pitch are utter dross, hence we haven't seen these idiots for a good 6 years or so.

What's with the sudden and marked increase in *** like behaviour and right wing shite from the Jambos?

I think given the rise of right wing politics in the UK, Europe and even further afield it’s not isolated to Hearts.
However, I also think Budge coming in to control and trying to make the club more family friendly has probably caused a bit of backlash as well.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Have you never heard of Airdrie

I believe Yaxley Lennon went to an Airdrie match once............clearly he has no taste !!

I cant really see him at Tynie any time soon, or if he does I imagine he might leave early with a black eye.

As for the wallopers in that photo, they dont really represent any Hearts fans I know, probably mostly young fannies who dont really understand the EDL....................................however stuff like this does allow people to question "the hearts support" and throw the mini *** tag  - which isnt entirely fair.

While I dont necessarily agree with forced removal, I suspect that this is one of the reasons Budge wants to move people from section N.

7 hours ago, jamtart1972 said:

Next home game do your stuff Super hero, pub at the West End of Gorgie Rd. :thumsup2

I've often wondered what the fat, bald old boy obsession with this angle is.

"BET YOU WOULDN'T SAY THAT TO MY FACE"

What would happen m8? Would you dislocate my jaw? Stab me in the neck? Well in that case I was clearly incorrect that you're a mouthbreathing fuckwit who can only count to three by stamping his hoof, and wish you good day.

warnock.png