Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I was sat in the far corner of the Roseburn for the Aberdeen game, giving me a very good view of his save against GMS. The highlights really didn't do it justice. It was an outrageous save. I still find myself trying to comprehend how he got down so low, so quickly in order to meet it.

You’re getting our goalkeeper Zdeněk Zlámal confused with his compatriot David Vaněček a striker who is coming to Hearts in January

Next time you should....

Wait for it....

Czech before posting

I’ll get my coat

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You’re getting our goalkeeper Zdeněk Zlámal confused with his compatriot David Vaněček a striker who is coming to Hearts in January

Next time you should....

Wait for it....

Czech before posting

I’ll get my coat

I'm Priviliberec'd for you trying to look out for me there but like the Praguematist I am, but I did in hindsight, bold the bit involving Bobby.

Is there another coat on that rack.

I'm Priviliberec'd for you trying to look out for me there but like the Praguematist I am, but I did in hindsight, bold the bit involving Bobby.

No, but there’s a nice leather........Skácel.
Drops, mic.

Sorry, my mistake

I’ve been under a lot of stress

The doctor has prescribed me some Pilsen I hope they’ll work

Guest Landan Spiv

Afternoon all, 

I have a ticket going for the semi final on sunday. Face value sat in block S7 row V........... DM me if you are interested or know someone who is. Cant make the game

4 hours ago, Landan Spiv said:

Afternoon all, 

I have a ticket going for the semi final on sunday. Face value sat in block S7 row V........... DM me if you are interested or know someone who is. Cant make the game

You'd be better sticking this on Kickback if you haven't already, mate.

4 hours ago, Landan Spiv said:

Afternoon all, 

I ken a guy who might be looking for a ticket - won't see him 'til tomorrow, though. 

17 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Pretty sure I'm in full on love with Stevie Maclean, likes.

CUnTRyP.jpg

Celtic fans absolutely despise him btw, so expect #scenes when he inevitably gets his regular goal against them.

Guest Landan Spiv
2 hours ago, Elixir said:

You'd be better sticking this on Kickback if you haven't already, mate.

Tried signing up to kickback ages ago, still not been approved for some reason. Ticket still available by the way. 

Tried signing up to kickback ages ago, still not been approved for some reason. Ticket still available by the way. 

I’ve text someone about the ticket, will get back to you when they get back to me [emoji106]

Guest Landan Spiv
1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

I’ve text someone about the ticket, will get back to you when they get back to me emoji106.png

Perfect cheers just drop me a dm when they do. Pick up will be within Edinburgh and easy to find. 

Guest Landan Spiv
38 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

No luck mate sorry emoji17.png

Thanks for trying anyway. Cant make the game sunday as first thought. Its been a nightmare trying to flog it. 

16 minutes ago, Darren said:

FoH broken through the £8m barrier.

I know the FOH thing comes across as a bit self congratulatory at times, but that really is incredible.  The fact it's maintained and not dropped off after 5 years is brilliant.