Heart of Midlothian 2014-

9 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Budgets mean nothing when you're being bankrolled by Facebook

warnock.png

First I have seen of this new pish.

Have visions of the boy sitting in his bedroom adjusting his tinfoil hat coming up with those rumours.

Last week it was "all the Baillie Gifford board"

Montylaugh.png.94850308a32666cabb7d3cb171c020bb.png

Today 08:55 AM#178
First Team Breakthrough

Quote Originally Posted by mca View Post
Hearts have never had a better chance of winning this.. Considering they cheated in the early rounds - Almost Guaranteed to win !!! Cheats..
100% correct.it is a disgrace they are still in the competition. what I dont understand is why they werent kicked out after fielding an ineligible player early on. the authorities always and I mean always bend over backwards for the cheats. absolutely disgusting.

to make it worse the c**** are probably going to play a home match at Murrayfield in the semi final. you honestly couldnt make it up. something needs to be done about this as they get away with it time and time again, they must be the luckiest team in the world. how many times are we going to allow them to gain an advantage without consequences? 

If Murrayfield is confirmed I plan to raise the matter with the SRU and the SFA and will be inviting signatures from fans groups should this happen. I have a very strong social media presence and plan to use that to get the message out there that this isn´t acceptable. will keep those on this board posted alongside those on social media.

14 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:
Today 08:55 AM#178
First Team Breakthrough

Quote Originally Posted by mca View Post
Hearts have never had a better chance of winning this.. Considering they cheated in the early rounds - Almost Guaranteed to win !!! Cheats..
100% correct.it is a disgrace they are still in the competition. what I dont understand is why they werent kicked out after fielding an ineligible player early on. the authorities always and I mean always bend over backwards for the cheats. absolutely disgusting.

to make it worse the c**** are probably going to play a home match at Murrayfield in the semi final. you honestly couldnt make it up. something needs to be done about this as they get away with it time and time again, they must be the luckiest team in the world. how many times are we going to allow them to gain an advantage without consequences? 

If Murrayfield is confirmed I plan to raise the matter with the SRU and the SFA and will be inviting signatures from fans groups should this happen. I have a very strong social media presence and plan to use that to get the message out there that this isn´t acceptable. will keep those on this board posted alongside those on social media.

broondog the social media influencer :lol: