Heart of Midlothian 2014-

47 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I’ve saw the Dundee Utd statement (where they did the shitebag Facebook thing of pointing a finger without actually saying who it is at) and the few comments on here but can someone fill me in on what’s happened with Souttar as I seem to have missed the news that is driving all of this.

Levein very gently pointed out that it was wonderful to see Soapy getting a cap as he'd lost his way a bit at United. United had a hissy fit, most of their fans told them Levein was absolutely correct and to shut the f**k up. One of them also called Csaba "Spazlo", which has kept me chuckling all day. 

warnock.png

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Now, you have history with early and mid season predictions that don’t quite come to fruition. Remember you said that Hearts would finish well ahead of Aberdeen, and the reality was that you were around 25 points behind. Then, the Mighty Jambos were going to sign Niall McGinn for nothing from us. You might well be right this season, who knows, but you really don’t have a great track record.

I'm telling you right now that your rabble will be nowhere near Heart of Midlothian this season and that another absolute pummeling is coming Aberdeen's way at Tynecastle next month. greggy.png

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Now, you have history with early and mid season predictions that don’t quite come to fruition. Remember you said that Hearts would finish well ahead of Aberdeen, and the reality was that you were around 25 points behind. Then, the Mighty Jambos were going to sign Niall McGinn for nothing from us. You might well be right this season, who knows, but you really don’t have a great track record.

Niall fucken McGinn, thank f**k we dodged that bullet heh.png&key=5cd64aa28bdb722d4c13c2b8cc15

6 hours ago, Elixir said:

I'm telling you right now that your rabble will be nowhere near Heart of Midlothian this season and that another absolute pummeling is coming Aberdeen's way at Tynecastle next month. greggy.png

You really, really never learn, do you?

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I’ve no idea what that means. Should I be worried?

I think historically the next steps with this poster is that - now he has decided that he "doesnt like your posting style" - he will follow you round for a few days throwing reddies at your posts.

Keeps him from cruising shopping centres in his "shagmobile" looking for grannies, I guess?

IMG_20180828_135651204.thumb.jpg.f8c53cb2589a1c4be716c85a97f9f52b.jpg

38 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I think historically the next steps with this poster is that - now he has decided that he "doesnt like your posting style" - he will follow you round for a few days throwing reddies at your posts.

Keeps him from cruising shopping centres in his "shagmobile" looking for grannies, I guess?

Cheers. I’m bit old for all these modern day kids phrases.

10 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Niall fucken McGinn, thank f**k we dodged that bullet heh.png&key=5cd64aa28bdb722d4c13c2b8cc15

Demitri Mitchell or Nhiall MhcGinn. A real tough one. eMlO2Ay.png

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You really, really never learn, do you?

What is there to learn other than we have a superior head-to-head record against Aberdeen, particularly at Tynecastle, and we look better in every department this season? greggy.png

29 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Demitri Mitchell or Nhiall MhcGinn. A real tough one. eMlO2Ay.png

What is there to learn other than we have a superior head-to-head record against Aberdeen, particularly at Tynecastle, and we look better in every department this season? greggy.png

Maybes aye.....maybes no.

4 hours ago, Green Day said:

Your patter is honking

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

They should have saved themselves some hassle and just given him September's award today as well. knpGu0b.png

Very nice of the SPFL to give him this award purely because he took no well.  Of course SSC is the actual winner.