Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Says he won't be back for Halloween but has a date in mind before Christmas. vladchin.png

Sounds like Sunday, 2nd December for the League Cup Final and part one of our GLORIOUS treble. jj.png

We're on our way, we're on our way... jj.png

That first ball to Smith in the second half was like Paul Scholes in his pomp, man. knuckle.jpg

You ken it's a fucker of a pass when there's a collective sucking in of air through teeth in the crowd followed by at least one person going 'what a fucking ball'. :lol:

Edited by Elixir

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 17:49, Falcor Roar said:

Had a keek in on one of the Wednesday messages boards. They are absolutely foaming with rage.

Sheffield or Edinburgh tho.

DdHDBUq.png

Found one to add to the P&B oeuvre of insulting changes to names. 

Brace yourselves. 

Hearts of crap league, no money, midtable loathing them.

Genius. 

17 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

I'm not sure if I made it up in my mind at some point or i've read it somewhere - tragic either way - but for Dundee United - Dungpeepooshite-ed. 

Scumdee Pooshited, as managed by Sir Alshit Fergpisscum

Not sure about the rhythm of the Dungpee bit personally

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Levein wrecking Scotland is a worse crime than DUFC and Soapy Souttar? Naw?

Corporal Hamish still absolutely beeling about a decade later. heh.png

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

The Hearts fans are great fun when their team are having a decent run, because the rest of us are just waiting for it all to end in failure. Elixir is my personal favourite.

Still, hopefully Aberdeen can come to enjoy the bottom six this season. greggy.png

I’ve saw the Dundee Utd statement (where they did the shitebag Facebook thing of pointing a finger without actually saying who it is at) and the few comments on here but can someone fill me in on what’s happened with Souttar as I seem to have missed the news that is driving all of this.

31 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Corporal Hamish still absolutely beeling about a decade later. heh.png

Still, hopefully Aberdeen can come to enjoy the bottom six this season. greggy.png

Now, you have history with early and mid season predictions that don’t quite come to fruition. Remember you said that Hearts would finish well ahead of Aberdeen, and the reality was that you were around 25 points behind. Then, the Mighty Jambos were going to sign Niall McGinn for nothing from us. You might well be right this season, who knows, but you really don’t have a great track record.

31 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I’ve saw the Dundee Utd statement (where they did the shitebag Facebook thing of pointing a finger without actually saying who it is at) and the few comments on here but can someone fill me in on what’s happened with Souttar as I seem to have missed the news that is driving all of this.

Craig Levein was being asked about Souttar, and he said that Dundee Utd nearly wrecked Soapy's career by playing him out of position against his will - United's statement was a response to that - something along those lines.