Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The B Side was Glory, Glory to the hibees

It was normal practice after buying it to scratch the side you didn’t want to make it unplayable

I knew he did Glory Glory to the Wee Team too. But please, tell me it's true  - Glory Glory was the B side ?

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The B Side was Glory, Glory to the hibees

It was normal practice after buying it to scratch the side you didn’t want to make it unplayable

I knew a pub owner who put the Hector Nicol LP back to front in the jukebox. Many frothing mouths ensued as a result.

I knew he did Glory Glory to the Wee Team too. But please, tell me it's true  - Glory Glory was the B side ?

According to thishttps://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-in-50-objects-no-15-the-hearts-song-1-4490147

In fact it would presumably effectively be a “double A side”

Although the whole A side/B side distinction only really became a thing with the introduction of the charts

5 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

You tend to find a lot of hidden gems on the B side. quitegood.png

I suppose, in fairness, when the songs were released in 1958 Hearts were at that point maybe the best team Scotland had ever seen, whereas Hibs were 5 years on from their 3 post-war titles and had already started their slide towards 1960's pishyness ahead of us.

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Fake News. No "A" or "B" on the disc to define priority. Just the number 6205 or 6206 at the 9 o'clock position. I think we all know which comes first, eh ?

Refused to sign a new contract with Wednesday because he wanted to move to a bigger club/move further down south to be closer to his family but ends up going to Hearts after Villa and Swansea being interested. Very good player and should do very well in the league but what a backwards move this is. Should get some compensation too. 

18 minutes ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Refused to sign a new contract with Wednesday because he wanted to move to a bigger club/move further down south to be closer to his family but ends up going to Hearts after Villa and Swansea being interested. Very good player and should do very well in the league but what a backwards move this is. Should get some compensation too. 

Can't blame the laddy for wanting to live in one of the greatest cities in the world and play Champions League football next season. Who the f**k in their right mind would want to live in some hellhole like Swansea, Birmingham, Ipswich or Hull?

Oh, and a shree-year special as well. knpGu0b.png

25 minutes ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Well he is going to a bigger club at least