Heart of Midlothian 2014-

11 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Have to hand it to you Cumdoggy, you are good with GIFs. The English language ? Not so much. Did I mention 5-1 ?

Thanks man.  My English is pretty good too. Glad we are all friends here but please do me a favour and lay off the smack will you.

1 hour ago, Cumdog35 said:

Thanks man.  My English is pretty good too. Glad we are all friends here but please do me a favour and lay off the smack will you.

Think you are maybe confusing spraying around insults like “state of the minter”, “lay off the smack”, and various amusing GIFs, with having a decent grip of English.

Did I mention 5-1 ?

58 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Think you are maybe confusing spraying around insults like “state of the minter”, “lay off the smack”, and various amusing GIFs, with having a decent grip of English.

Did I mention 5-1 ?

Would you prefer a 1800  (EIGHTEEN hundred) word essay? 

GTF day can't come soon enough for this thread. The sooner it can be incinerated with its ashes bagged and dumped with the rest of the hazardous waste at the Registered tip the better.

GTF day can't come soon enough for this thread. The sooner it can be incinerated with its ashes bagged and dumped with the rest of the hazardous waste at the Registered tip the better.

GTF has been and gone? Unfortunately we’re stuck with this pish unless someone starts a new one but it’ll go the same way.

5 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

GTF has been and gone? Unfortunately we’re stuck with this pish unless someone starts a new one but it’ll go the same way.

Not sure if it has.....perhaps, and I just missed it! You're probably right about the eventual outcome though.

Not sure if it has.....perhaps, and I just missed it! You're probably right about the eventual outcome though.

Aye, there’s a St Mirren thread in the Premiership bit so must be. Oh joy, oh joy.