Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Wonder if Berra being out will make any difference to Hearts stupendously high foul count. I would suspect not.

Aye, big durty Hertz. Tell you what though - almost every foul awarded against big Uche this season wasn't a foul and almost every foul on him has been ignored. Refs need to understand that being as strong as an ox isn't actually a crime and it  doesn't permit defenders to take liberties.

2 minutes ago, Navallion said:

I wouldn't be against giving Daniel Baur or Chris Hamilton some game time but yeah a new centre half will very much be needed.

If we can get a centre half in, I'd send Baur on loan again.

Hamilton is meant to be good, but I think he lacks height and bulk at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Your only defender out for 6 months and now wee Kyle away for a pittance at the very first opportunity. Not been a good few days, has it bois?

Q9cCas7.png

We beat Celtic so it has, weirdo.

Just now, Fraser Fyvie said:

Don't worry, I can see another mid-table finish on the cairds for you guys.

2bhqEmh.png

That would be an improvement on Hibs average league finish. 

Trumppy

Your only defender out for 6 months and now wee Kyle away for a pittance at the very first opportunity. Not been a good few days, has it bois?

Q9cCas7.png&key=1e0a65c610f54332d62091c24769f7c23adb3c6353fc55bc2f8339e45be5f5fb

Hibs got a European qualifier tonight, yet here you are...

Edit to fix stupid typo

47 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Hibs got a European qualifier tonight, yet here you are...

Edit to fix stupid typo

Indeed we do, the Norwegian minnows will be sent packing in the same manner the Faroese and Greek chumps were, en route to our assault on the Europa League group stages.

You heading to Dunfermline on Saturday?

Image result for talkhearts

Indeed we do, the Norwegian minnows will be sent packing in the same manner the Faroese and Greek chumps were, en route to our assault on the Europa League group stages.
You heading to Dunfermline on Saturday?
4U0m6pP.png&key=77513746af445dd4fcc5911777edb4fe4d02c2ea81180e4693e5487210a48426

Concentrate on that rather than worrying about the league leaders [emoji4]
Am I f**k. I remember the last time we played Dunfermline early season in a cup...

6 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Q9cCas7.png

sore one for Berra and for us.

he will be back though......Unlike Mcginn

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

It's great to see Rangers up to the tricks of their former incarnation by plundering the best players from their rivals. 

Nice of them to take Christophe Berra off our hands despite his six-month injury.

16 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Aye, big durty Hertz. Tell you what though - almost every foul awarded against big Uche this season wasn't a foul and almost every foul on him has been ignored. Refs need to understand that being as strong as an ox isn't actually a crime and it  doesn't permit defenders to take liberties.

:lol:

Almost sevco levels of paranoia there. Good job.