Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

We'll just have to take our medicine - fair enough.

It's a sacking offence for some c**t - we can only hope that it was John Murray's fault.

Imagine if it was McPhee - days after turning down a gig! 

same guy who was meant to order the seats last year. 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Are you new here? St Johnstone away is Dundee fc biggest* game of the season and has been since those dirty dirty Dayglo b*****ds went down.

*unless they count relegation deciders every year.

Now now Tam, you know we only look forward to seeing you for the free points.

Can't deny we've not had a few too many last minute escapes from relegation though... :whistle

Edited by locheedee

3 hours ago, DC92 said:

I thought the ingnominy of having to take part in a penalty shootout on live TV after already being knocked out last year couldn't be topped. But having to forfeit a cup game against Cove Rangers for the sake of playing Andy fucking Irving for 25 minutes? I was wrong.

Another PR win for our Breath of Fresh Air Chairwoman as well.

But she's right - if these diddy teams would just f**k off and die like she hopes for (and all their supporters started watching Hearts) this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hopefully we get kicked out and have an excuse for not bothering with this joke of a competition

We should do this every year

This, but in absolute seriousness.

Could not give a solitary fucking shrug if we get punted out of the Drybrough Cup, eh, Edinburgh Shield, I mean the League Cup.

warnock.png

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Given how much the Hearts boyz hate the league cup, the punishment should be a bye through to the semis to play Celtic on the day the Queen dies with Willie Collum as ref.

I can only imagine that horrible lot if this hypothetical scenario were to play out. I do love a semi final though, a few happy memories. 

It'll be interesting to see what the outcome of playing an ineligible player in the Cove tie is. It should be that the tie is forfeited 3-0 but it's not as if player registration is considered an important issue in Scottish football......

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

So we should...?

Not blindly lick her wrinkly arsehole, and then demand and expect a much better standard of competency in administrative matters from those running the club. If they can't do it, then it's time to step aside and let people who can.

9 minutes ago, sjc said:

It'll be interesting to see what the outcome of playing an ineligible player in the Cove tie is. It should be that the tie is forfeited 3-0 but it's not as if player registration is considered an important issue in Scottish football...…

A club was kicked out of a competition for something similar last season - cannae quite mind the details. 

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Given how much the Hearts boyz hate the league cup, the punishment should be a bye through to the semis to play Celtic on the day the Queen dies with Willie Collum as ref.

The unfathomable amount of shitposting I'd be doing that day would mean I'd be close to joining the auld boot at the doors of  Valhalla myself.

pinilla.png

19 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

A club was kicked out of a competition for something similar last season - cannae quite mind the details. 

If a Club can play numerous ineligible players in all competitions (winning many of them) for over a decade and only be subjected to a £250,000 fine then why should anyone give a f**k about the "rules"?!