Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I wish to fight you. 

Well out of the 2 games I shall be frequenting on my return to the Motherland in August, one shall be at McDiarmid Park, so this can be arranged. You can turn up dressed as Bart and I'll dress as Cartman. No hair pulling or biting. 

What is the actual precedent punishment for this? 3-0 win to Cove the most likely?

I don't think there is a precedent in this competition since the groups were introduced.

Stranraer and Cove were both fined in 2016 for having an ineligible player on the bench, but in both cases the player didn't come on.

Albion Rovers had a Challenge Cup game awarded against them after fielding an ineligible player against Spartans last season.

There is almost no prospect of Hearts being "thrown out of the competition", given that it's a group stage. When teams have been put out of competitions for this, it has been because it has been a knockout (as with Albion Rovers last year).

In my opinion the most likely outcome is that Cove will be awarded a win. The second most likely is that Hearts will be fined.

In my opinion the most likely outcome is that Cove will be awarded a win. The second most likely is that Hearts will be fined.

I’m expecting both. Cove 3-0 and a small fine.

33 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Well out of the 2 games I shall be frequenting on my return to the Motherland in August, one shall be at McDiarmid Park, so this can be arranged. You can turn up dressed as Bart and I'll dress as Cartman. No hair pulling or biting. 

Just coming over for the big games aye?

Random will fucking end* you.

*Septicemia due to scratching, more than kicking the c**t out of you.

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Just coming over for the big games aye?

Random will fucking end* you.

*Septicemia due to scratching, more than kicking the c**t out of you.

'big games' ......ok then  :whistle

Just now, tree house tam said:

Are you new here? St Johnstone away is Dundee fc biggest* game of the season and has been since those dirty dirty Dayglo b*****ds went down.

*unless they count relegation deciders every year.

I am not a veteran but not a wide eyed recruit either. I was jesting towards the lack of attendance and interest in  this fixture in Scottish football generally. :wub: